fb

Activity

  • The Inkspiller posted an update 6 years, 6 months ago

    @urwen-starial, I received your comment on the Google Doc. There’s no need to be ashamed – why would I be upset with you? I myself have been repeatedly falling off the face of the Earth for most of my life now, only to be pulled in by its gravity on the flip side; the only one I’m angry at is myself for my own defaulted obligations. We all have limited time and limited attention span, and we are all very, very flawed people. If we were already perfect, we wouldn’t be here, now would we?
    So if you have questions, hit me with all you’ve got, all twenty one guns. If I can help, be helped, learn or teach, or just have fun discussing the mysterious worlds which we inhabit within the confines of our heads, I’m game.

Pin It on Pinterest