fb

Activity

  • Steward of the Pen replied to the topic Plot line for Milligard story, tell me what you think! in the forum Critiques 8 years, 3 months ago

    @wishingwell13 Hey, I’m writing a story about two brothers who were the sons of a ruler and had three other siblings who died too! My characters are wolves, though 😛

    Does your villain have any motives for taking over the kingdom (or whatever he is trying to do) other than wanting to rule more land? That’s a decent motive, but I have to admit it’s pretty common and a wee bit boring. Is there some sort of old conflict with the royal family? Does he want revenge for something? Is there something special about that kingdom that he wants? Also, was he behind the death of the parents and siblings?

    And YAY! You’re experiencing the rapid attack of improvements and ideas! There’s something special about being around other writers. Since I got serious about writing around three years ago, I dreamed of joining something like SE, but I never imagined how much it would help!

Pin It on Pinterest