-
Sir Leeds started the topic Ghosts (poem) in the forum Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
Hey everyone! I have another poem to share for critiqueing.
I’ve tried publishing this one multiple times, but it’s fallen short every time. I’ve taken it to friends who are better at poetry than I am and this is the third or fourth draft from that process.
This one came from a writing prompt in the Poet’s Companion book that challenged me to write a question that can’t be easily answered and try to answer it using my own experiences in a poem.
I’d specifically ask for feedback on the title (is it too general?), the story (does it intrigue you? Would you add more detail or does the brevity work well? Does it show instead of telling well?), and are there any lines that work well or don’t work well?
Thanks!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BtC4Hv_euyVVpCjSY3Tfoz7H0raIdzstDkoEa5VOpls/edit?usp=drivesdk












