fb

Activity

  • Serenity replied to the topic Any guys out there? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago

    ok…. heres my vote for the short battle scene…..

    the problem is, I can’t decide!!

    theyre both SO good….

    and I hate to take sides…

    *begins biting nails with anxiety*

    *drums fingers nervously on keyboard*

     

    *starts ferociously devouring gummy bears to divert the mind*

     

    ok.

    *breathes deeply, then lets it out*

     

    I think I like @theinconceivable1 ‘s story  better. However, I think @kari-karast ‘s was probably the better of the two overall, but I really couldn’t deny the awesomeness of the Princess Bride quote, and I liked how he took it to the past more than palying it in the present.

    sorry, @kari-karast. I think that’s about where I stand.

    AAAAHHH!!!

    *screams in agony after making such a hard decision*

    *pounds table*

    *bursts randomly into tears*

    there it is, you all. I voted.

Pin It on Pinterest