fb

Activity

  • Serenity replied to the topic Any guys out there? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago

    @theinconceivable1 – yes, I do appeal to the mysteries of God to quantify/justify/explain free will. Its a slippery slope that people start going down when they say they are Calvinists and then say that God is over all things including their sin. And though there may be truth there, I try not to deal with that unless I have to, because that in essence says that God sins, which I wholeheartedly believe to be false. so, I do start with the idea that I can’t know everything and that some things are just beyond me when I attempt to tackle such subjects. (=

    @selah-chelyah – thanks! I didn’t realize how many people were following that discussion, but im glad that we agree there too! I hope I was clear about everything….

    I loved what you said about witnessing/salvation. That we are the tools that God uses to bring about his will. Beautifully put.

Pin It on Pinterest