fb

Activity

  • SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 5 months ago

    @theresa-play

    No, it’s the first one. The second one was called When Infinity is Empty but is now called If the Stars are Fire because I like that better and it works with the changes I’ve made.

    I can’t remember if you know about it or not. It’s tentatively titled Wattle Fires and it’s a fantasy novel set in a Pacific inspired world (the actual world itself is based off pre-colonial Australia, and one of the MCs is a Aboriginal-inspired girl, but the other people are based off pre-colonial Polynesians, particularly Tahitians and Samoans). It’s kind of my passion project, because I got really tired of American/British, and even Asian, fantasy. I really wanted to write one set in my own country/region of the world.

    It’s hard though. It requires so much research. (you like Disney don’t you? have you seen Moana? That movie is a masterpiece)

    I saw your “to kill or not to kill” highlighted bit, and my knee-jerk reaction was “Kill!”, but then I saw toddler, and now I’m thinking no. But I’ll have a look at the actual thread.

Pin It on Pinterest