Writers' Corner #1

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #1

This topic contains 253 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  The Fledgling Artist 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 254 total)
  • Author

Catwing
    @catwing

Since Kingdom Pen isn’t working right now. And I still wanted to talk to y’all, so I thought we could start the Writers’ Corner here. πŸ™‚

How’s it going? Whatcha working on?
    I’m working on Finding Secrets. If any of y’all want to word war I can. πŸ˜€

@seekjustice @rochellaine @dekreel @jenwriter17 @theresa-play @valtmy @snapper @ashira @ncstokes @ethryndal

• This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  Catwing.

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

NCStokes
    @ncstokes

@catwing Heyo! I’m working on… well, I’m supposed to be working on my serial story, but I might be editing my NaNo draft. Whatcha up to?

*shameless self promotion* https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Catwing
    @catwing

@ncstokes Rewriting the abandoned house scene. Do you remember that? (And are you on chapter 29 now?)

I had to move around and cut some things for this draft. πŸ™
    But it’s making it better. πŸ˜€

We can Word War if you want.

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

NCStokes
    @ncstokes

@catwing The scene with the basement? I remember that. Yep, that’s where I am now!

Actually, I’m going back through old notes from ~a year ago, so I’m not really writing.Β Apparently the only way to be productive on one thing is to procrastinate on something else lol.Β Β 

Catwing
    @catwing

@ncstokes No, the first one with the porridge and Bryan. (Ah! Nearly to the pre-climax (31-33) and climax (34-36) chapters. πŸ˜› (well, that’s what I call them anyway…))

That’s true. But at least something gets done. XD

NCStokes
    @ncstokes

@catwing Ah yes, I remember that one.

The nostalgia of looking through my characters from NaNo 2017… aw past me was so ambitious.Β Yes what if my cast was 94 characters and I had a dictionary’s worth of backstory that sounds just about right.

NCStokes
    @ncstokes

@catwing Well, after that adventure, I think I’m signing off for the night.

Happy writing!

Catwing
    @catwing

@ncstokes πŸ˜€

Sounds a bit like me. πŸ˜›
    Book one, six MCs, all of them must take turns with the POV. And let’s give the librarian a chapter.
    Book two, add at least four more MCs, they must all take turns with the POV (obviously), and maybe one chapter with the villain and one with this random person. (10 POVs… I’m scared to think of what book three could be. XD)

Good night. I’m leaving too.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@catwing

Yay! Thanks for starting this! Now I can still come on to write and tag my kapeefer fam. πŸ˜‰

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@catwing Is this for Kapeefers only!?

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Snapper
    @snapper

@ashira I think it’s for everyone. πŸ™‚ But I don’t think Story Embers had any writers’ corners so we’re just making one here.

@everyone

And don’t fear to tag me. I hope to do this a bit more. I won’t be around during the day unless it’s Saturday. I may be around evenings though EST. πŸ™‚

*melts chair*

Catwing
      @catwing

@jenwriter17 You’re welcome! πŸ˜€

@ashira *shakes head* No, no! Not just Kapeefers. Though I thought it would be a good place for Kapeefers to stay more in touch, Emberlings are more than welcome too. It’s just like the other Writers’ Corner on KP. πŸ™‚
      Sorry if it sounded like that to anyone.

Snapper
      @snapper

@catwing @ethryndal @jenwriter17 @ashira @ncstokes @doesn’t know any tags

Well, I’m going to be plotting (mwaha) for a while. If you dare join me, just bring your fireproof chairs. πŸ˜‰

*melts chair*

Snapper
        @snapper

@catwing @ethryndal @jenwriter17 @ashira @ncstokes @dekreel @doesn’t know any tags

Well, I’m going to be plotting (mwaha) for a while. If you dare join me, just bring your fireproof chairs. πŸ˜‰

*melts chair*

Snapper
          @snapper

Well that’s odd. XD

*melts chair*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 254 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+Β readersΒ answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest