-
Violet replied to the topic I'm back, I think, we'll see in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 6 months ago
@theresa-play
Exactly! Horror makes no sense, especially to a christian. Why would some one want to fill their mind with that kind of stuff?When I say I won’t read romance, I mean the genre itself. I’m ok with romance being a sub plot in a book, just not the main plot. You know what I mean?
You obsess over Star Wars too!? YAY
Wait……Did you say “Heir to the Empire” ?????? Oh my mashed potatoes, What a coincidence! 😱I’m literally reading that book right now! I’m at the part where Luke just got captured and locked back in his cell my Mara Jade. If you don’t believe me (even I almost don’t believe me) you can check my Flickr where I posted the books I’m currently reading, just a few days ago. https://www.flickr.com/photos/155949790@N04/46559696485/
Don Quixote is 😍AMAZING! But if you’re not used to reading old classics I don’t recommend it because it’s a 16th century Spanish novel with 863 pages, and if you’re not used to old English speech it can be confusing. You really have to like old English to enjoy it.
Well I’m “kinda homeschooled” because I’m taking a gap year now, but I’m still learning things. Even when I was homeschooled, I basically taught myself, using textbooks and online programs. So right now I’m kinda sorta homeschooled. 🙂












