fb

Activity

  • Karthmin replied to the topic Prayer Requests #1 in the forum Prayer Requests 8 years, 1 month ago

    @the-inkspiller I will be praying for you and her.

    If I may, I’d like to say that people, as the living stories that God weaves together to showcase His truth and His Gospel, are of greater importance even than our work as writers. We are, after all, merely imitators of the Great Storyteller, and He tells His story in our lives and the lives of those around us. God forbid that we put His story in second place to our own scribbling imitations of it.

    Forgive my boldness to speak so straightforwardly. I don’t know you well, and I know very little of the situation as well, so I am of all people the last who should speak strongly.

    We all have crosses to bear, and we all must come to understand what part of us is supposed to be on that cross. It is different for each of us; but we can be sure it is something bear and dear to our self-identity.

    I sincerely hope you and your girlfriend work out this quarrel. It pains me to hear of such trials in relationships, but often they are the sorrows that balance the joy and reward that love brings.

    I have been where you are (not with this exact situation, but with quarrels about important things that were very dear to me), and so my heart goes out to you. This stuff sucks. :/

Pin It on Pinterest