fb

Activity

  • Karthmin replied to the topic Karthmin Is Here in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 3 months ago

    @wordsmith I also enjoy contra dancing! It sounds like we have very similar taste in dancing styles. Have you ever tried swing? It’s a little more difficult, but the few times I’ve done it I have always had a lot of fun. šŸ™‚

    I will try to check out your blog. šŸ™‚ And if I comment, I’ll be sure to be constructive.

    Thank you so much for the offer to give feedback on my writing. I am not actively writing anything at present, but I appreciate that you made yourself available.

    @nuetrobolt Aha! Throne Warden! I wondered why that phrase sounded so familiar! Honestly, I put Peterson next to CS Lewis in my favorite author list. He’sĀ almost my all-time favorite author. Have you read any of the books that Andrew Peterson’s brother has written? I enjoyed them as well.

Pin It on Pinterest