fb

Activity

  • The Deranged Ninja replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago

    Karim looked at Aleck and Gradgrind amusedly. “Yes. It makes sense now. And as for my history… well. I live in another dimension. And I seem to get myself into things a lot. I mean, I was kidnapped when I was 6 and held prisoner for a decade. So… yep.” Karim fell silent. He’d sounded lighthearted about it. But that wasn’t really the case. And definitely didn’t want to talk about his more recent history. About what had happened on Faerie.

    (@nuetrobolt oh… that. Its a bit of a joke. My profile picture used to be a picture of eyes I found on the internet that looked like one of my characters eyes. And my signature said “and no that isn’t my real face”. My new picture is my head with a hat pulled over my face. Cuz I’m a deranged ninja. So… joke. It had to get cropped though and isn’t very clear anymore. I’ll show you the full picture in a little while here.)

Pin It on Pinterest