fb

Activity

  • The Deranged Ninja replied to the topic Calling all SCI-FI WRITERS! Idea propositions! in the forum Research and Worldbuilding 7 years, 8 months ago

    @pursuewisdom

    I’ve really only read Star Wars when it comes to Sci-Fi reading(I think). But I’ve read a LOT of SW and loved it. My fave author for Sci-FI would definitely be Timothy Zahn, just because, he’s awesome. And books, THE THRAWN TRILOGY. Ahem. Thrawn is best. That’s all I’m going to say.

    Hm. I might be able to. I’ll have to see.

    Well. It’s not that planned out yet. But basically it’s hopefully going to be a book in the middle of the series I’m writing. Basically my character, 18 year old Kari, portals to a new dimension. A new world. A world that’s completely covered in city, especially skyscrapers. (think a lot like Coruscant if you’ve seen Star Wars)

    Kari has no idea where she is or what’s going on. She tries to find out and gets captured in the process. A member of the royal family finds out and gets Kari released. Then the pair become friends and other stuff happens. Including Kari getting AWESOME TECH and learning a LOT about hacking. And yep. Lots of adventure.

    Hm. Favorite character. GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN. THRAWN. THRAWN. *slight amount of fangirling* HE’S THE BEST VILLAIN IN THE HISTORY OF ALL VILLAINS EVER. Ahem. Sorry. He’s just written really well. And he isn’t evil for the sake of being evil. Actually, he isn’t even evil. He’s just trying to protect the remnants of the Empire he served in. HE’S SO FREAKIN AWESOME.

Pin It on Pinterest