fb

Activity

  • Jenna Terese replied to the topic Calling all SCI-FI WRITERS! Idea propositions! in the forum Research and Worldbuilding 7 years, 8 months ago

    @pursuewisdom Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m usually terrible at coming up with names, so I was super happy when I stumbled upon this gem of a name, Rin. ๐Ÿ™‚ *whispers* Pinterest is great for finding names. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I’m about 27k words through the book, and not even halfway through my outline. (I actually may only be a fourth of the way into my outline O.O )

    Ooh, your book sounds really interesting!!!

    I LOVE Nadine Brandes’ futuristic dystopian theย Out of Timeย series. ๐Ÿ˜€

     

    My fave character in this genre? Probably Parvin Blackwater, from the series I mentioned above. ๐Ÿ™‚ She’s just soย real, and relatable, and her struggles and faith have so many elements that I can relate to. Best female protagonist I’ve ever read.

Pin It on Pinterest