-
F.C. Tait replied to the topic GUILD WAR – To the Death! in the forum Announcements 8 years, 3 months ago
Okay! I’m in!
Apparently my death-scenes sometimes make people cry, even though I’m never that emotional about them myself because, well, I always knew it was coming. 😛
Anyway, brainstorming…
1) The character somehow causes their friend’s death, either by accident or acting instinctively to save themselves/another character. They then have to see their friend die and realise that it could have been different if they had just made a different split-second decision.
2) A sudden, unexpected death and the last thing that happened was the two characters were arguing, then one of them dies and the other is regretting everything they just said.
3) Two characters are meant to be enemies, but then one unexpectedly saves the other and ends up dying.
I’m good with it being fantasy because that’s my genre, but I’d also be excited to try a new one so I really don’t mind. 😀
Let’s win this!












