-
Eitan started the topic Why can’t I write without guilt feelings?… in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
Yes, you’ve read the title correct.
In the last time I just… can’t write (or draw, or write apologetic docs). Every time I sit to do so I feel like I’m sinning. Sometimes I try to pray that God will give me inspiration and use the talents he gave me to glorify him, but when praying I feel like I’m praying to something I know to be wrong…
I know that none of these are sinful, but I just can’t do so without feeling guilty. But I can’t do almost anything besides studying the Bible (which’s a great thing to do, don’t get me wrong), without feeling so…
Now, I have no idea how to know if it’s my heart, that’s deceitful above all things, or the spirit. The Bible, from what I know, don’t say anything about that. So how can I know what does God wants me to do?
I will be very thankful to anyone who’ll help me!












