fb

Activity

  • The one and only Draven replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago

    Tyler’s gloved hand brushed the edge of the witness. He really didn’t think this girl was dangerous, especially because his hand wasn’t tingling. He adjusted his aviators as he stepped forward. “How did you know that?” He said in a low voice. Sage looked up. “You can read minds?” She squeaked. Tyler stared curiously at the girl. “You can.” He said slowly. The girl fumbled a little at this abrupt statement. “I guess you could say that, but please don’t freak out.” Tyler shrugged, a smile slowly forming on his face. “You wouldn’t believe the things I have seen. A girl who can read minds is just the tip of the iceberg.” He smiled bigger. “I’m Tyler by the way.”

    @e_elaine_soup5  @kari-karast

    ———————————————————-

    Jayce shook his head. So they were going to just jump in the mysterious black hole for the fun of it?

    “So you are going to jump in the mysterious black hole for the fun of it?” Jayce turned his head to see the dark-haired boy walking towards the group. “Finally someone with some common sense.” He slid the bow and arrow onto his back. “You are all crazy.” He walked towards the new guy, grinning. “Look I don’t know who you are, but can you please try to talk some sense into them?”

    @scarletimmortalized

    ———————————————————

    “Aria!” Damian coughed as he tried to sit up. Suddenly she was over him, forcing him to lie still. His head spun as the memories came rushing back. He had been drugged. The memories of the lab and the ball were all sort of hazed as if they were a dream. “Where are we?” He whispered, still not sure what had happened at the end. “Some kind of apartment building I think,” Aria responded. Damian reached up, brushing her cheek. “I’m sorry for what they did.” He said quietly. “I-I’m sorry I wasn’t there.”

    @e_elaine_soup5

Pin It on Pinterest