fb

Activity

  • Brandon Miller replied to the topic Welcome to Rillumen! in the forum Announcements 8 years, 5 months ago

    @happyholly-c

    WELCOME to Rillumen!  We’re almost at capacity here; I’m so thrilled to see everybody showing up!  😀

    Hey, I like people setting up camp.  Glad to have you around!  (You had a trip?  Like, family vacation?  How’d it go?)

    YES another brainstormer!  Love it.  Brainstorming is the best.  Have you ever met/heard of Jeff Gerke?  He is the brainstorming king of brainstorming kings.  It’s amazing.

    OYANERS UNITE!  How long have you been using the curriculum?  What questions do you have?  Can we all just take a little while to discuss how amazing Mr. S is?

    And yes, this group is a mix of ages and (theoretically) genders.  But um… we had 50+ people sign up for guilds and… 4 of them were guys so the mix there is less mixed than we’d like but whatever.  (@Sir-Leeds and I are the guys around here, jsyk.)

Pin It on Pinterest