-
April J. Rhys replied to the topic What is your Storyteller's Superstrength? in the forum Parimi Alca Writing Discussions 7 years, 5 months ago
@evelyn Oh thanks for the heads up! I shall not repeat the spam tag, but I will be sure to tag you. 😉 *thumbs up* Also, I agree…a story is worth writing even if it only impacts one person, and even if that person is you. 🙂
My teacher said he thought mine was characters. Just getting in their heads, becoming them, giving them a voice and then making them feel real to the reader. I hope he was right! XP I want stories to be my career, whether that’s writing books, or writing content to create movies, comics, shows, roleplay games, etc. And I don’t mind if it’s an unpaid career–I’m willing to do other stuff on the side to actually make an income. I think unpaid writing can have more heart sometimes. Ultimately, though, I want anything I create to point back to Christ–who He is, Beauty and Truth. And to whatever extent that He allows that to impact the culture…that’s awesome. <3












