-
Winter Rose replied to the topic What if these characters met? in the forum Fantasy Writers 5 years, 8 months ago
“Hagrid, who exactly do you suppose Ahsoka is?” Harry asked his large friend as they walked down the hall. “She talks about a war, but the last wizard war happened before I was born. And…” He paused uncomfortably. “And I’m not sure she’s quite human, either.”
“Well, ‘Arry, there’re a great many strange things I’ve encountered, and there’s always a perfectly logical explaination for it. ‘Course, I’ve never been the one to fig’ur it out.”
“Whoever Ahsoka is, she seems to be on our side,” Janner said.
“For now,” Harry muttered in an undertone. Leeli gave him a disapproving glance. Harry shrugged sheepishly.
“Wait,” Janner stuck a hand out, halting the group. “I thought I heard something.”
“W…where are we?” A shaky girl’s voice asked from behind a muted green door.
“I’m not sure, Am,” a boy’s voice responded. “It looks like some sort of a… castle.”“Hello?” Janner called softly.
“Who’s there?” The boy called out. A moment later the door swung open, revealing two kids about Janner’s and Harry’s ages. “Who are you?” The boy repeated.
The four introduced themselves.
“What are your names?” Janner asked.
“My brother’s Emberyn. I’m Amberly,” The girl said from her place seated in a wheelchair. Leeli, adjusting her crutch, met Amberly’s wide brown eyes. The two girls smiled at each other.












