fb

Activity

  • W.O.Holmes replied to the topic The Accountability Thread in the forum Accountability & Achievements 7 years, 1 month ago

    @italian-stallion, are you 23? do you like French? do you like coffee? how about poetry, ’cause if you like romance, you’d probably really get into poetry. You like diagrams? Marvel? DELL computers? How about 500$ pieces of furniture that went for 100? Do you like the Atlanta Braves? Do you like fantasy? Do you like the Tolkiens? How about C.S.Lewis or N.D.Wilson? Would you rather jump into a pool from one hundred feet in the air, or fly over an erupting volcano in an airplane? Do you like imagination? Do you like Monsters Inc.? How about SpongeBob? ‘Cause if you do, I don’t know WHAT to say…Do you like blue and white dishes? Do you like bloodhounds? How about basset-hounds? Do you like the name Barney or would you prefer Scott?

    You’re probably wondering why I’m asking these random questions, right? Well first I gotta know you people.

    And secondly, at least I’m consistent.

    I can ask more, if you’d like.-?

Pin It on Pinterest