-
Jenwriter17 replied to the topic Strong Female Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@theresa-play I think the key is being realistic. for the most part, girls are weaker than guys. Have you ever watched the Big Valley show? it’s a western. Well, anyway there’s this character (Victoria) who’s the mom of adult kids. She’s a ‘strong female character’ I guess, but they went way overboard with it. She can shoot from the hip in a moving wagon when she never has to use a gun ever in the show, whenever there’s an episode where the weather is especially hot, she’s wearing her all black-leather-jacket-and-gloves outfit, and she seems to know no fear. It drives me crazy! What Audrey said is really good; make her unique. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a girl character that could fight and stuff well that was a cheery funny kind of girl.
I hope this made some sense 😉












