-
ConsciousDreamer replied to the topic Passport Checking Anyone? (Introductions) in the forum Announcements 8 years, 4 months ago
Hello! I’m Anna! Some of my favorite things to do are read and write (mainly fantasy for both, along with some historical fiction for reading), play the piano (Pirates of the Caribbean and music from anime TV shows are some of my favorite kinds to play), and employ excessive amounts of sarcasm. I love almost everything Beauty & the Beast, to the point of having written one retelling, writing another, and getting ideas for a third (and having read about a million). The one I’m working on now is my favorite of the three. (One of my good friends would tell you that’s because the plot revolves around murder, but I beg to differ.)
Some of my favorite music is Josh Groban, Lindsey Stirling, and classical music. I also love to listen to film soundtracks and epic music such as Two Steps from Hell. (It’s so emotionally moving! It’s fantastic for writing to!)
What else?
Oh, and I hate talking to people I don’t know. Fortunately for all of you, that only applies to people I meet in person, and so is not applicable, and won’t be unless we should happen to meet. 😉












