fb

Activity

  • Brandon Miller replied to the topic Championship Defense in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago

    @cassidy

    YAY FIRST GUILD WAR!

    Well, the first important part is that Rillumen HAS NOT LOST a word war, and we don’t plan on starting now.  So saddle up (horse pun) and let’s get rolling.  It’s not complicated, just keep track of the number of words you write in the acceptable categories (outlined above) and at the end of the war (Tuesday night) I’ll collect everyone’s wordcount and send it to Daeus who will compare it to the other guilds.

    So yeah.

    Literally just write.

    Glad to have you aboard!

    @wordsmith

    UGH WHY YOU TEMPT ME SO???

    I really can’t.  I have character outlines and actual outlines and all these things that must be done before NaNo, so I can’t commit to wordcount goals right now.  Gotta focus on the goals I have. I’ll chip something in if I can though… we shall see!

Pin It on Pinterest