fb

Activity

  • Brandon Miller replied to the topic Interview Lance Fires in the forum Character Interviews 8 years ago

    @scribbles No I mean, they’re called the Colonies.  They just are.  Because of history and stuff.  I think it’s cool.  But not in like a superior way.  I just like the way it sounds.  Honest.

    Friends, yeah I have lots of great friends.  Read your tabloids, okay?  (Sorry, was that mean.  I didn’t mean to be rude I… nevermind.  The question.)  Yeah, I’m young.  But… I earned this.  And I’m not here for me anyway.  We’ve got to help the people in Sandfield.  They just… they’re still hurting, you know?  And we have to get the Dunies off of them long enough for them to heal.

    @wordsmith

    Okay, you know what?  He’s missing.  He was on a ship when it left and not when it docked.  I don’t know where he is, okay.  Really, I don’t.  Liza just called and told me about it.

Pin It on Pinterest