fb

Activity

  • Brandon Miller started the topic What is an Annual Theme? in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 8 years, 5 months ago

    Hey there!

    One of the ways we’re hoping to help you grow through the guilds is to introduce an annual writing topic every year which will be discussed, explored, and practiced by guildings.  Every guild has a different yearly theme, and each week *fingerscrossed* the acting guildmaster (that’d be me, folks) will post either a resource, activity, or in-house competition related to the theme.  Hopefully 1) when we reach the end of the year, we’ll all have a better understanding of the theme and be ready to tackle a new aspect of writing together and 2) I’ll have enough interesting ideas/activities/resources to keep this rolling through December.  *fingerscrossedagain*

    Okay okay, I know what the big question is, and I’m done avoiding it.  Rillumen’s (belated) 2018 writing theme is….

    *drumroll*

    SETTING AND DESCRIPTION!

    That’s right, for the rest of the year you, me, and the rest of Rillumen are going to be learning to paint with words.

    I’d say more, but I’m going to hold back on saying all my words because I’ve got a lot of weeks to fill.  Be looking for our first activity NEXT MONDAY!  It’s going to be grand!

Pin It on Pinterest