fb

Activity

  • Brandon Miller replied to the topic What a novel idea! (no, literally…) in the forum Rillumen’s Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago

    @Scribbles

    First of HEY GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK!  I’m sorry life has been like that, but you’ve got this and hey reorganizing everything isn’t the worst use of time.

    As far as story goes… YAY NOVELS.  They’re a thing I like.  Duh.  Personally, I’m biased toward fantasy, and that opener is interesting, but if I had to advise, I’d say stick to the thing you’re more invested in.  You have a better shot at finishing a story you love so I’d go with that.

    Ew, did I just advise someone to write a romance over a fairy tale?  Yeah I did.

    Cool.

    I’mma go wash my hands now.

    (But go you.  Do the writing thing.)

    (And I literally am gonna go wash my hands because dinnertime.)

Pin It on Pinterest