<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Story Embers | Coal Ledger | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://storyembers.org/members/coal-ledger/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://storyembers.org/members/coal-ledger/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Coal Ledger.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 18:00:13 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e48a32e5b5a7eef0800ae914c480670d</guid>
				<title>E. K. Seaver replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Introduce Yourself</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/76627/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Mar 2020 17:09:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://storyembers.org/members/coal-ledger/' rel="nofollow ugc">@coal-ledger</a></p>
<p>Okay honestly the only one I haven&#8217;t gotten on a quiz is hufflepuff.</p>
<p>But I don&#8217;t tend to jump into things without reasoning first like a gryffindor.</p>
<p>and I&#8217;m not patient enough and I&#8217;m too ambitious to be Ravenclaw.</p>
<p>Thus.</p>
<p>Slytherin.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29e0e60c5982954f8e43c86f6cec8b2a</guid>
				<title>E. K. Seaver replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Introduce Yourself</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/76624/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Mar 2020 17:04:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>*waves* Hi.</p>
<p>Yes. *smirks* Slytherin. Come to think of it, <a href='https://storyembers.org/members/coal-ledger/' rel="nofollow ugc">@coal-ledger</a> might argue with me about the &#8220;not being evil&#8221; part. 😛 (And I have no clue if that&#8217;s actually how you&#8217;re supposed to tag people.)</p>
<p>*blinks* Your characters. . . They talk. Impressive.</p>
<p>Nice to meet you, too.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">26402407810a6113373057715965979e</guid>
				<title>Veraza Winterknight replied to the topic Helloo in the forum Introduce Yourself</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/76306/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Mar 2020 19:53:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://storyembers.org/members/coal-ledger/' rel="nofollow ugc">@coal-ledger</a> Ehhh. I&#8217;m still not 100% certain on that point. XP</p>
<p>*eye twitches* *hugs Ryn*</p>
<p>Ooh. Nice!! Drive around on your own much yet?</p>
<p>*snorts* Did you already finish the 2nd book or is this another round of edits on the 1st one?</p>
<p><a href='https://storyembers.org/members/anne_the_noob14/' rel="nofollow ugc">@anne_the_noob14</a></p>
<p>Yup.</p>
<p>XD</p>
<p>You&#8217;re welcome.</p>
<p>I brought it up at choir a couple days ago, and we both agree we&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-76306"><a href="https://storyembers.org/activity/p/76306/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1cc0e4c437f85a590780b15eb4061e3e</guid>
				<title>Livi Ryddle replied to the topic Helloo in the forum Introduce Yourself</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/76086/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2020 23:18:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://storyembers.org/members/kari-karast/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kari-karast</a> Ah, nice. *nods*</p>
<p>*facedesks* Yes, that&#8217;s it XD</p>
<p>*grins* Thank you!</p>
<p>*nodnod*</p>
<p><a href='https://storyembers.org/members/coal-ledger/' rel="nofollow ugc">@coal-ledger</a></p>
<p>Congratulations on getting your license! *can&#8217;t wait for November when I can get mine*</p>
<p>Hm. *pats Coal soothingly* &#8216;sokay, Coal. You&#8217;ll be ok. I hope. My character Stilton can kinda relate to you right now&#8230; ish.</p>
<p>Stilton: *glares* If you <em>dare&hellip;</em><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-76086"><a href="https://storyembers.org/activity/p/76086/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9403569e4bd6c5e028e6c8ff693008d9</guid>
				<title>Veraza Winterknight replied to the topic Helloo in the forum Introduce Yourself</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/75977/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Mar 2020 19:50:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://storyembers.org/members/anne_the_noob14/' rel="nofollow ugc">@anne_the_noob14</a> YWW is another site for Christian writers, with a gigantic content library and community, but it is a subscription based service(but TOTALLY worth it). Imo the best online writer&#8217;s thing ever.</p>
<p>XD Do you mean &#8220;intriguing&#8221;? I&#8217;m glad it does that, tho!</p>
<p>*tries to unfry your brain*</p>
<p>Yeahhh I&#8217;ll hafta talk to my friend about it still.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75977"><a href="https://storyembers.org/activity/p/75977/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3041e1e1bc46ac6210aee5e5df6df7e</guid>
				<title>Livi Ryddle replied to the topic Helloo in the forum Introduce Yourself</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/75635/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2020 01:39:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://storyembers.org/members/coal-ledger/' rel="nofollow ugc">@coal-ledger</a> True, true.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0901fa391d24553248c985e6ff4658a</guid>
				<title>Livi Ryddle replied to the topic Helloo in the forum Introduce Yourself</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/75629/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2020 01:19:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://storyembers.org/members/coal-ledger/' rel="nofollow ugc">@coal-ledger</a> THAT&#8217;S STILL SOMETHING HE WOULD SAY</p>
<p>AAAAAAAAAAA</p>
<p>XD</p>
<p>this is confuzzling me XD</p>
<p>But really, he&#8217;d have a hard time keeping his writing a secret if he and you are the same person&#8230; and I really don&#8217;t think he&#8217;d pretend to be a writer&#8230; so I&#8217;m pretty sure you&#8217;re not him&#8230; But the fact that he would say this&#8230; idk XD</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c73296368838fcab581a221261bad373</guid>
				<title>Livi Ryddle replied to the topic Helloo in the forum Introduce Yourself</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/75625/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2020 01:11:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://storyembers.org/members/coal-ledger/' rel="nofollow ugc">@coal-ledger</a> *blinks* *reads that twice, then three times* *nods slowly* I see. *does not see* XD</p>
<p>*is still suspicious* I really still suspect you&#8217;re him lol. I can&#8217;t think of how to test it tho, cause you could just pretend you don&#8217;t understand any of our inside jokes. I would text him and ask if he knows what Story Embers is, but if you and he&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75625"><a href="https://storyembers.org/activity/p/75625/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">18ce1dd775f3f664016b2a51d46b149b</guid>
				<title>Livi Ryddle replied to the topic Helloo in the forum Introduce Yourself</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/75617/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2020 01:01:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://storyembers.org/members/coal-ledger/' rel="nofollow ugc">@coal-ledger</a> WAIT WAIT HOLD ON. MUSHU DIES??????????</p>
<p>Hm. *narrows eyes* That&#8217;s a very Michael (said friend) thing to say. But I also think he&#8217;d be excited to find me as well, so he&#8217;d probably respond with the correct nickname, so&#8230; I&#8217;m gonna assume you&#8217;re not him lol. Also as far as I know, he&#8217;s not a writer.</p>
<p>Why, thank you&#8230; *takes glass of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75617"><a href="https://storyembers.org/activity/p/75617/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7390f5f4cf2bb78a1a80d38f62c8fff2</guid>
				<title>Livi Ryddle replied to the topic Helloo in the forum Introduce Yourself</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/75606/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2020 00:50:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://storyembers.org/members/coal-ledger/' rel="nofollow ugc">@coal-ledger</a> Welcome! 🙂 I&#8217;m Livi!</p>
<p>IT&#8217;S MUSHU!!!! 😀 😀 😀</p>
<p>(For a second, I saw that your name is Michael and assumed from your profile pic that you like Disney, and was hopefully optimistic that a non-internet friend of mine was on SE, but the rest of your introduction was wrong&#8230; But I shall still test it 😛 Snack Cu?)</p>
<p><a href='https://storyembers.org/members/kari-karast/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kari-karast</a> I sense&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75606"><a href="https://storyembers.org/activity/p/75606/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">779cae67338d8d13bbaec1eae5de3a41</guid>
				<title>Liana J. Douglas replied to the topic Helloo in the forum Introduce Yourself</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/75580/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2020 17:05:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://storyembers.org/members/coal-ledger/' rel="nofollow ugc">@coal-ledger</a></p>
<p>Eyy! It&#8217;s Mitch! XD</p>
<p>I haven&#8217;t been on here in like, forever and then you happen to show up. I feel like I&#8217;ve basically turned into the welcoming committee now. 😀</p>
<p>Anyway. Welcome to Story Embers. Hopefully you&#8217;ll use this amazing resource more than I do. *flutters away like an earwax ghost* 😉</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0f00af7ed8d3f8f131ee87b9607f61ca</guid>
				<title>Urwen Starial replied to the topic Helloo in the forum Introduce Yourself</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/75577/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Mar 2020 15:38:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://storyembers.org/members/coal-ledger/' rel="nofollow ugc">@coal-ledger</a></p>
<p>*Goes to hunt down army of penguins*</p>
<p>I&#8217;m Urwen. And I have to agree. Drawing and writing are fun, but school is not.</p>
<p>And yes, penguins are good protectors and bodyguards in all the most dire situations.</p>
<p>It&#8217;s very nice to meet you, and I look forward to having some good discussion with you. 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>