<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Story Embers | pointe4Jesus | Activity</title>
	<link>https://storyembers.org/members/pointe4jesus/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://storyembers.org/members/pointe4jesus/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for pointe4Jesus.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 17:15:53 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5ec6cfe4b951a72f169a33758eea55c</guid>
				<title>pointe4Jesus replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Introduce Yourself</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/9416/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Jun 2018 18:21:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ooh, last books I read&#8230;  Chronicles of Narnia and LOTR, mostly because that&#8217;s the only decent reading material I could find in Africa.  I&#8217;m going to be glad to be back where there are things like libraries again.  🙂<br />
The last new book I read was called the Memory Keeper&#8217;s Daughter, about a girl born with Down&#8217;s Syndrome during the 60&#8217;s, when&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-9416"><a href="https://storyembers.org/activity/p/9416/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9658eff76a92b75fc602b2cca1a5b0dc</guid>
				<title>pointe4Jesus replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Introduce Yourself</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/9081/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 17 Jun 2018 13:47:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for answering!</p>
<p>There&#8217;s two that I&#8217;m chipping away at right now.  One is a semi-distopian story where all the laws are voted on by paying money into the treasury, and the lawmakers are basically immune from prosecution.  The other is basically real life, only the world is black and white until you meet your soulmate, and it&#8217;s looking at&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-9081"><a href="https://storyembers.org/activity/p/9081/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02d5ec5abddd1e574747617a23e77fce</guid>
				<title>pointe4Jesus replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/8613/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:08:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am!  I also have a cabin, though.  🙁 But maybe we can come back to this thread and compare progress?  🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9fe2968d368603b99ea8805d74530e20</guid>
				<title>pointe4Jesus replied to the topic Where to world build in the forum Research and Worldbuilding</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/8612/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Jun 2018 08:43:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://storyembers.org/members/theresa-play/' rel="nofollow ugc">@theresa-play</a><br />
A little off topic, but I love your sig line.  🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b8d67ef703a0ccd38ff0382b9e0683fa</guid>
				<title>pointe4Jesus started the topic Does spoken word count as poetry? in the forum Poetry Discussions</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/8519/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Jun 2018 19:01:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a piece that I&#8217;m looking for help editing, but I don&#8217;t know if it fits here.  Can I post it?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c93105a38eebaebedaf6f630731c15e</guid>
				<title>pointe4Jesus started the topic Hi guys! in the forum Introduce Yourself</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/8509/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Jun 2018 16:05:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m Miranda, and I&#8217;m currently in the process of moving, which is making life difficult right now.  In addition to writing, I teach ballet, and I sew, knit, and crochet.</p>
<p>I do have one question: I filled out the guild survey on the 29th of May.  I thought it said guild assignments happened the first of the month, but I&#8217;ve not gotten assigned to a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-8509"><a href="https://storyembers.org/activity/p/8509/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c7d209f7b544153746f260c0113cf93a</guid>
				<title>pointe4Jesus&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/6758/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 May 2018 16:27:59 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>