<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Story Embers | Elizabeth Dragina | Activity</title>
	<link>https://storyembers.org/members/hannah/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://storyembers.org/members/hannah/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Elizabeth Dragina.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 23:49:46 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7256190573f4cd1239d68fd2cb1806f2</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth Dragina&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/64455/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Sep 2019 20:15:01 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98058f46726ab8525899335275ce1fda</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth Dragina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/how-to-organize-ideas-into-a-coherent-story/comment-page-1/#comment-3207</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Jun 2019 15:12:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow, this is so helpful!! Thanks so much Gabrielle!!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://storyembers.org/members/gabriellepollack/" rel="nofollow ugc">Gabrielle Pollack</a> wrote a new post A blank page unleashes an infinite amount of plots, scenes, and characters that beg us to outline their existence in ink.
 
But, if we can’t channel our influx of ideas, the ex [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bcaac98f5693e75ea00bec760d7a4fde</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth Dragina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/five-lies-that-cripple-new-writers/comment-page-1/#comment-3208</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Jun 2019 15:12:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can&#8217;t even express how thankful I am to you for writing this. . . It&#8217;s exactly what I needed right now. Thank you.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://storyembers.org/members/maddiejay/" rel="nofollow ugc">Maddie Morrow</a> wrote a new post “Ye shall not surely die.” Ever since the snake whispered in Eve’s ear in the Garden of Eden, mankind has been susceptible to lies. Our volatile emotions open up vulnerabilities for f [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">545adc989f1b316fd264ff0e23db4426</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth Dragina&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/57111/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 May 2019 04:33:31 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d838a6fd1faa8ad8980d45438f76b98c</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth Dragina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/i-hear-a-train/comment-page-1/#comment-2173</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Jan 2019 17:19:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow&#8230; that was awesome! What an amazing God given talent! &#x1f60a;</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://storyembers.org/members/storyembers/" rel="nofollow ugc">Story Embers</a> wrote a new post By Katherine Baker
 
I hear a train
piercing the night,
loud in the dark,
quiet in light.
 
Why does it cry
while mankind sleeps?
Most hear a whistle;
I hear a w [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">395a295dc4f68dbffc101d977cfb73e2</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth Dragina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/writing-realistic-romance/comment-page-1/#comment-2138</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Jan 2019 00:43:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow&#8230; I&#8217;ve never thought about it like this before, it has given me a new way of looking at my writing. Thanks for the help! I hope I can learn to apply this in my writing.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://storyembers.org/members/faith_blum/" rel="nofollow ugc">Faith Blum</a> wrote a new post 
I’ve read several romance novels, both Christian and &#8220;clean,&#8221; and made two main observations: many of the stories are unrealistic and follow the same basic plotline.
 
Female me [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c46ad1c2645fcff134db8a18d2944d35</guid>
				<title>Hannah ~ Dragina replied to the topic Welcome to Apprentice Island! in the forum Announcements</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/36433/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Dec 2018 16:28:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@daeus &#8211; lamb / Thanks!! I finally figured it out&#8230; xD</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5f1eb3717d03cc793f75e8a54855f40</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth Dragina&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/36432/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Dec 2018 16:24:43 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3bcb8ff15bd133f2e436b51aa19685d9</guid>
				<title>Elizabeth Dragina changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/36431/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Dec 2018 16:21:56 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98aa2eff5218c76be3ff5a3e3f1c3180</guid>
				<title>Hannah replied to the topic Welcome to Apprentice Island! in the forum Announcements</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/34883/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Dec 2018 17:35:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Daeus,</p>
<p>Random question&#8230;. how do I post my profile picture? I&#8217;ve been trying to figure it out for awhile now&#8230; xD<br />
&lt;p style=&#8221;text-align: right;&#8221;&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03adb5f4577170f340b269880695ef5f</guid>
				<title>Hannah replied to the topic Welcome to Apprentice Island! in the forum Announcements</title>
				<link>https://storyembers.org/activity/p/34881/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Dec 2018 17:26:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&lt;p style=&#8221;text-align: left;&#8221;&gt;Alright!! I&#8217;m super excited to be apart of this team and hopefully I can grow in my writing abilities. How many people are actually apart of this &#8220;Island&#8221;?&lt;/p&gt;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>