fb

Fantasy Writers

Villains’ Character Castle

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

Yes!! Overlay is the awesomest! It’s soo much better than *shudders* multiply. Multiply leaves everything nasty and muddy. I often flip through the layers to try to figure out what will get me the effect I need.

I flipped through all the layers with a lot of them. I used “difference” for the knots on her shorts and the little ribbon thingy and I used several overlays for everything to get all shiny!

(Hint, if you put it to soft light and use an airbrush and a deep purple/indigo color, you can get lovely shadows.) Oh, quick tip, if you use pale pink for highlights and teal/aqua for the shadows, you get a lovely opalescent/pearly effect and it’s just so pretty and I’m using it on everything.  Generally, my thought process for picking colors is something like “ooh… shiny… sparkly… glowy… pretttyyy!” LOL

Oooh I’m trying those as soon as I can!! Lol shiny sparkly is a must!

Thank you! <3 I’m still really happy with those! And the “I’m never doing that again, whoops, I already started another” is waayy too relatable XD

LOL IKR! Who’s your new pic of btw?

LOL! It’s so cute! I love how she’s just all happy and sparkly and the other one is like 0-0 XD

Yep! He pretty much spends the whole first book going back at forth with being super shy but also a compulsive mom-friend and being like what-is-this-thing-I-have-let-in-my-life? So pretty much through the entire first book he’s like o-o but he’s actually the most powerful character in the story XD

Ok, that post physically hurt me. Poor Chantara!!! XD

Don't let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@this-is-not-an-alien

I flipped through all the layers with a lot of them. I used “difference” for the knots on her shorts and the little ribbon thingy and I used several overlays for everything to get all shiny!

Oooh I’m trying those as soon as I can!! Lol shiny sparkly is a must!

Cool! I don’t use difference all that often. Hmm, must look into that!

LOL IKR! Who’s your new pic of btw?

Nobody in particular. XD She might show up in that other idea I’m planning though XD

Yep! He pretty much spends the whole first book going back at forth with being super shy but also a compulsive mom-friend and being like what-is-this-thing-I-have-let-in-my-life? So pretty much through the entire first book he’s like o-o but he’s actually the most powerful character in the story XD

LOL, that sounds amazing!

Ok, that post physically hurt me. Poor Chantara!!! XD

*Evil chuckle* I’m glad! That was the goal! Jk, it hurt me too XD

I shouldn’t feel this sorry for a villain. It’s really interesting to write her at this stage since it’s about a year before the books. She hasn’t completely committed to evil yet, but she’s well on her way! She’s just… interesting XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

Cool! I don’t use difference all that often. Hmm, must look into that!

Yeah, I probably wouldn’t use it a lot even now that I’ve found that feature XD but I wanted a couple of the detailing to be blockier/more dimensional than the rest. (It gave some really weird colors until I painted over XD)

Nobody in particular. XD She might show up in that other idea I’m planning though XD

Ahh the Victorian pirate one?

LOL, that sounds amazing!

Thanks! *lol he would totally not agree XD*

*Evil chuckle* I’m glad! That was the goal! Jk, it hurt me too XD I shouldn’t feel this sorry for a villain. It’s really interesting to write her at this stage since it’s about a year before the books. She hasn’t completely committed to evil yet, but she’s well on her way! She’s just… interesting XD

The slow descent into evil is always soo interesting in novels (like not irl!!!)! It feels more fascinating that Anakin to Darth Vader (although that might be because I wasn’t crazy into the Star Wars trilogy, although that spinoff Star Wars Rebels is awesome! And I should probably rewatch the Clone Wars animated series.)
    ANYWAY–-lol what was I talking about? Anyway I am an irresponsible parent and have left this villains’ character castle sit unattended for too long (shame and double shame on me!) XD. So where were we…ah yes, murder 😀

Through a cloud of black fury Connel could tell he was losing control. But it’s dark, it’s a fight, all his instincts scream he’ll die if he doesn’t seize his chance and if he lives it’ll be worse for him. ‘Don’t start a fight unless you will finish them,’
    “Get.” He growled in a low voice. It’s not a fight, he told himself, until the other person doesn’t surrender. But he’s not all there, part of him was reliving “training”, sure he’d die if he didn’t kill the enemy the moment they were down, showed any weakness. Sure he thought murder was wrong, but there were so many factors that made murder so easy and understandable in his situation. He needed that fragment of control.
    “No way, neva!” The little glow-in-the-dark glassgirl screamed, shaking. Just couldn’t take the easy way out, could she? Why was she making this so difficult?! Spear in her hand won’t last long.‘Get rid of an annoyance before it becomes a problem. Before your back is turned.’ He smiles slowly, gut-belting anger broiling in his mind like panic, but he had learned to smile reassuringly. Relax. It makes people insecure, slower to react.
    “You really want to fight?” Connel stared at her, quietly, close enough to see the whites of her eyes grow. She’s getting ready to duck, he knew how to read that, predict moves. You take it slow, and relaxed, no matter how angry you are. Revenge only ever succeeds with a little patience.
    And that was it–before she could duck he grabbed the end of her spear simultaneously cutting his sword through the air from his hilt. The butt of her weapon in her stomach the blade against the back of her neck in one smooth motion. But she was sudden and actually headbutted him with an angry cry.
    In an instant she landed on the ground, tripped by a kick across her legs and a blow to the head. It’s all habit, instinct more than anything. His thoughts aren’t even on this fight, just making someone other than himself helpless. He tossed the spear aside, the point of his blade on her back. She froze, taunt, and clearly trying not to squirm as thick blue-white blood saturates the cracks in her skin.
    With a sigh he shook his head and withdrew the blade. Not out of pity but a morbid satisfaction in finally getting her to shut up. Wasn’t worth his time, he promised himself. Control, he had to keep control with himself. Heavy, burning fury ran through his gut and chest, his breath was low and shallow with red anger. But he let a slow breath as he sheathed his sword, and smiled rabidly.
    “Leave fighting to the big kids, sweetheart.”

Don't let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@this-is-not-an-alien

Ahh the Victorian pirate one?

That’s the one! (Still trying not to get distracted by it XD)

The slow descent into evil is always soo interesting in novels (like not irl!!!)! It feels more fascinating that Anakin to Darth Vader (although that might be because I wasn’t crazy into the Star Wars trilogy, although that spinoff Star Wars Rebels is awesome! And I should probably rewatch the Clone Wars animated series.)

IKR! I think the thing that always gets me about Chantara is that she isn’t all evil. She has capacity for good, and even an inclination toward it, as evidenced by the fact that she would sacrifice herself for her friends without thinking about it twice, and she actually got furious when Thorunn harmed the pawn without reason, and she just completely panicked because she lost control and harmed someone.

But she’s in a really bad situation and refuses to admit it or fight against it, even though I think she realizes it’s wrong. I don’t know, she’s odd and so very interesting. I don’t think she has a very strong sense of right and wrong like some of my other characters do. She cares more about how it will impact her and others than whether it is morally right or wrong.

In short, I’m spending way too much time on a character that only gets a couple of chapters of screentime XD

So where were we…ah yes, murder

Yep! Murder and mental breakdowns, here we go!!

Hmm, Connel, for someone who recently haughtily said that ‘now wasn’t the time for fighting,’ you sure are fighting a lot XD Honestly, I almost kinda feel sorry for him. XD

Chantara

I might have fainted. Perhaps it was better. It was so dark, it was hard to tell the difference between waking and dreaming.

I shifted, I’d been curled up against the door, trying to keep it shut against any intruders. Though, if anyone really wanted to come in, my slight weight wouldn’t stop them.

Everything hurt so badly, and I was still exhausted. Unconsciousness and sleep were not the same.

I slowly sat up. My arm was throbbing, but it was more manageable now. I could stand this. I could stand a lot of things.

Now what?

Strategizing wasn’t my strong suit. It was a last resort, more than anything else. My assignments were usually in the form of ‘Find this person at this place, stick a knife in their back and get out of there.’

Occasionally, there were more complicated assignments, where my goal was only to give a warning. It usually took the form of making sure the target saw and recognized me, while keeping myself hidden from others.

Those were fiddly but mildly satisfying. I almost enjoyed it when the target saw me in their peripheral vision for the first time. Many people didn’t know of our existence, but those who did knew what it meant.

My original plan had been to sneak up behind my enemies in the castle and eliminate them one by one, but that was now impossible.

There was a ruckus outside the door. I pressed my back against it, my breath catching. It sounded like Meira and Connel. The sound of bodies crashing against the ground broke through the door. I covered my ears, trying to steady my breathing.

Steady.

Breathe.

I couldn’t do this again. I blocked out the sound. It wasn’t real. None of this was real.

I pressed my hand against the door behind me. The hard wood dripped between my fingers, shuddering on the brink of reality.

I wouldn’t get hurt if nothing was real. It was a little easier to think.

I needed to think of some other way to win. I needed to win, but I couldn’t remember why.

Nadia twisted her thick, black hair around her wrist, her dark eyes crinkling as if amused. Lachlin tripped over his words for the hundredth time, struggling to string three together without starting over.

Kongar sang, his voice echoing off the stone walls, bounding back and forth, the notes knotting around each other, weaving into patterns so colorful the walls shivered with joy.

Was that why I was doing this? Did my friends have anything to do with this?

My knife was next to me. I picked it up. Dry flakes of blood clung to it. It wasn’t real.

I wiped it on my tunic, then ran my nails along the ridges in the blade, making sure I got all the dried blood out. I couldn’t ruin my knives, of course.

I sheathed my knife where it belonged. My knees were quivering, but that didn’t really matter. I stretched, slowly, testing my arm. Any movement was painful, but it was a dim, distant pain, as though it didn’t really belong to me.

I was all alone, but that didn’t really matter either. My muscles were stiff, but that would pass. It always did.

I could bear it. I could go on. I always did.

I got to my feet and carefully paced the length of the room. It was only a few steps across. I was better now, my steps were steady.

I would figure out what to do, and I would win this. I had to.

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

Hello. I’m so sorry everyone, but I can’t do what I thought I could. That is… I need to leave this castle. I’m so sorry for wasting your time. I hope you all keep having fun with it!

Jominkreesa

Passion = A Willingness To Suffer

Brian Stansell
    @obrian-of-the-surface-world

@kimlikesart

Dear Kimmi,

You are welcome in any place you choose to participate here in the varied Forums at Story Embers. We will miss you in this spot but hope you will try another on the Forum and let us know where so we can continue to have the pleasure and joy of your company. You are highly valued, loved as our sister. We need that particular and unique spark of creativity and personhood you bring.  As 1 Corinthians chapter 12 says, you are a unique and special part of our one body, and (vs 26) if any part suffers, everyone suffers with it and we rejoice with you when you are honored and rejoice.

This “Villain Castle” may not be the area you need right now, for it is occupied by…the villainous specters of our collective works.  You may need something a little more uplifting at the moment, so good for you for taking the time to look for what you need now.  Philippians 4:8 tells us to seek a positive mindset and look for those things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, and of good report and virtue.  Find that place that builds you up and rinses you clean from whatever cares the world has burdened you with.

Jesus told Peter in John 21 to demonstrate his love by “feeding his sheep”, meaning to nurture and encourage and build up those within the family of God.  You and I are the sheep of God’s pasture, so I pray for you today, that The Almighty who loves you will minister His blessings and protection on you today.  You are Purposed and Design by Him for greater things, but they can only be done as you abide in Him and He in you, and His strength is allowed to work through you in body, mind, and heart.  May you experience much joy today.  We are all here in some fashion, expressing the gifts He gave us to the mutual edification of one another. May you be renewed and impassioned by the healing places God brings you to, to feed and nourish your soul. Find your strength in Him and we will cheer you on in doing so.
    Don’t let our villains fool you, most of us, though imperfect in our own human weaknesses, are nice here. 😉

Brian Stansell (aka O'Brian of the Surface World)
    I was born in war.
    Fighting from my first breath.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@kimlikesart

Hello. I’m so sorry everyone, but I can’t do what I thought I could. That is… I need to leave this castle. I’m so sorry for wasting your time. I hope you all keep having fun with it!

No worries, life happens! Hope to see you around! <3

Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

Thank you both!

Jominkreesa

Passion = A Willingness To Suffer

Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

Kimmi!
    Lol this is “my” castle and I can barely keep up with it! I’ll miss you! See you on Fantasy Character Chronicles tho <3

But she’s in a really bad situation and refuses to admit it or fight against it, even though I think she realizes it’s wrong. I don’t know, she’s odd and so very interesting. I don’t think she has a very strong sense of right and wrong like some of my other characters do. She cares more about how it will impact her and others than whether it is morally right or wrong. In short, I’m spending way too much time on a character that only gets a couple of chapters of screentime XD

Yeah, Connel is a lot like that except he’s secretly a coward and won’t sacrifice himself for anything (except maybe his dragon). At least at this point in the story.
    Shady almost relatable villains are the best! And Chantara has so much fascinating character that lol is running away from your plot? 😉

Yep! Murder and mental breakdowns, here we go!! Hmm, Connel, for someone who recently haughtily said that ‘now wasn’t the time for fighting,’ you sure are fighting a lot XD Honestly, I almost kinda feel sorry for him. XD

Lol ikr! Not exactly the expert of “practice what you preach” there XD.
    Although in his defense he does have clinical anger issues which is one of his most obvious PTSD symptoms (he was actually the main character in the first draft but I ended up liking Alessio more and now he’s just a minor villain/complicated antihero XD)

The lights flickered on with a mechanical sigh, revealing every bloody, furious and scared person in the hall.
    “Well, ladies and gentlemen, if no one’s found the invisible girl yet you might as well get back to the goose before it’s cooked.
    Remember three magical properties you have to guess correctly! You have two more guesses before there are consequences for guessing wrong. And don’t forget to have a lovely time!” The castle chimed.

Meira pulled herself up with a stifled whimper, panting so hard everything shook, including her vision. Blood drooled out of so many cracks in her skin. She couldn’t stand feeling helpless, she couldn’t at all, it was too much like…
    ‘Leave fighting to the big kids, sweetheart.’
    She swallowed and glared darkly at his back so hard she could’ve burst. The castle was chattering over her but her ears were ringing so hard the words didn’t process. His back was taunt, smug, like she didn’t even matter enough to face. ‘Can’t fight, you’re made of glass.’ ‘Useless.’
    Gritting her teeth and swallowing a thick glob of mucus caught in her throat, Meira struggles to push herself up. Very slowly and through painfully pitchy gasps she tugged herself to her feet leaning heavily on the wall.
    “Yo, you devil’s liver!” She spat blue-white blood off her bottom lip, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. “I ain’t done yet, I ain’t dead and this fight’s not over still I says so!”
    His back still turned, but she could see him sigh imperceptibly.
    “What, you want a prize for dying stupidly?” He hardly even glanced over his shoulder. “ Want to go cry in a corner now?”
    All her muscles trembled trying to hold herself up, she didn’t even dare try to move to pick up her spear. At the remark her breath released in a hot snort, her gaze not leaving his back.
    You come and fight me, you, so I can shut your face!” Meira growled as loud as she could, her fractured glass skin shaking from it.
    “Just stop,” Connel smirked, but he finally looked her in the face, if just for a couple seconds. Maybe there was a grudging admiration in his voice, or maybe it was just amusement. Fighting someone just to make them feel small and helpless. She hated him with everything in her.

Skylarynn
    @skylarynn

Hey, would anyone mind if I swapped out Þorunn for someone else?  She seems to have worn out her welcome and Chantara tried to kill her, so…

As for who I want to bring in, I have a few ideas:
    Casurus, a side-character hero who wears an eyepatch but not because he’s blind
    Acantha, an empress who seems either benevolent or evil depending on how you look at her and is really just immensely messed up
    Cassius, a general who is also (spoilers) the reason Acantha is a mess
    Morden/Dev Agar, who is basically Kylo Ren if Star Wars took place in the ancient Middle East
    Ekavir, from the same story as Morden.  My version of C-3P0.  He is as sassy if not moreso than Karayan, but he has less class; he’s a conman
    Galen, from the same story as Casurus; gladiatorial slave who escaped the arena and now beats up slavers with escrima sticks.  Oh, and he’s amphibious
    Tai, from my main story (the one with Brendin, for those of you that know him).  Folk hero who maybe isn’t so heroic…(honestly I hate him more than the main villain)

Please take your pick or vote or whatehaveyou!

@this-is-not-an-alien
    @rose-colored-fancy @obrian-of-the-surface-world

"Remember, you go nowhere by accident. Wherever you go, God is sending you." - Rev. Peter R. Hale

Brian Stansell

@skylarynn

Hi Skylarynn,

I am intrigued and amused by this character of yours.  I would love to meet a villainous C-3PO with larcenous tendencies.

Ekavir, from the same story as Morden. My version of C-3P0. He is as sassy if not moreso than Karayan, but he has less class; he’s a conman

Which of your two WIP is he from, if either?
    The Hunters of Monarch, Montana (working title)

A Syne of Marring (working title)

I love your story plans for these, by the way.  Do you have a website or newsletter I could join?  Would love to see what you do with them.

I was born in war.

Skylarynn
    @skylarynn

Technically Ekavir is from my second WIP, A Syne of Marring, in a way.  That’s part of the same world that A Syne of Marring takes place in, though on a different part of the continent and a few centuries back in time.  That world is really large and there’s lots of stories in it.

"Remember, you go nowhere by accident. Wherever you go, God is sending you." - Rev. Peter R. Hale

Skylarynn
    @skylarynn

And no, I do not have a website or newsletter unfortunately.  I’m just a fledgling author and my fulltime occupation is learning as a student still.  I’ll probably have to start a website at some point though considering the amount of stories I plan to pen, and when I do I’ll be glad to put a link on here.

Brian Stansell

@skylarynn

My WordPress site is the free version. I do not have a newsletter yet either. I am waiting until I finish my first novel before doing so. I am going the self-publishing route so that I own the work and a larger percentage of any return from it. I have pre-paid for it, so they are just waiting for the “finished” manuscript to begin turning it into a book.  It is to be published by WestBow Press, a division of Thomas Nelson Publishers.  Ted Dekker and Frank Peretti both have published under WestBow Press, so I am confident in the quality of that publication.

I own a website domain for the book, but they will help me build out the platform when the time comes and handle the marketing aspect and get the books into their bookstore chains, and registered with the Library of Congress with an ISBN number.  They’ll do radio spots and a book trailer as well.  I figured these would be the areas I am most out-of-my-depth.

Have you looked at some of the Free offerings for Blog Sites?  They are fairly simple to get started.  I think WordPress is one of the most popular, but I have heard of others like Wix but don’t know anything much other than what I’ve seen on commercials.

I have an Instagram account but have not used it much.  But I did recently upload some pictures from our New Zealand trip in 2019.

Other writer friends use WattPad to put some of their works out there.

Just some ideas.  My blog site link is in my profile here on Story Embers if you would like to check it out.

I took several years of a hiatus on writing so getting back up to speed makes me a kind of fledgling writer too.

We all are just helping and encouraging each other here as we share ideas and faith encouragement.

Wishing you every blessing!

I was born in war.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@this-is-not-an-alien

Yeah, Connel is a lot like that except he’s secretly a coward and won’t sacrifice himself for anything (except maybe his dragon). At least at this point in the story.
    Shady almost relatable villains are the best! And Chantara has so much fascinating character that lol is running away from your plot?

Ooh, cool! Yep, she has like… five scenes. Total. XD And a personality and issues to fill an entire novel of her own XD And I find it kinda amusing/interesting that her voice is extremely… surrealistic? Confusing? Figurative? All of those things, I guess. I actually didn’t expect that of her, I expected her to have a more crisp, down-to-earth voice, but I guess she didn’t feel like it.

Lol ikr! Not exactly the expert of “practice what you preach” there XD.
    Although in his defense he does have clinical anger issues which is one of his most obvious PTSD symptoms (he was actually the main character in the first draft but I ended up liking Alessio more and now he’s just a minor villain/complicated antihero XD)

OH! He was that MC? I do think that was the right choice, what I’ve heard of Alessio is also totally interesting!

@skylarynn

Hey, would anyone mind if I swapped out Þorunn for someone else?  She seems to have worn out her welcome and Chantara tried to kill her, so…

Oh, goodness, I feel kinda bad about that. Even though it was in character, I feel so guilty about it because Þorunn is a really interesting character! Eep, writing villains is hard because I feel extremely guilty even when they won’t XD

But if you do want to swap her out… Ack, now I have to choose between all those awesome villains! They all sound so cool and evil!

Umm, my top three are: Acantha, Morden, or Galen. (In no particular order) I love the idea of the middle-eastern setting. That’s my one weakness if you couldn’t tell by my WIP XD  But ahh, they all sound so interesting and how do I pick?!

@everyone

I’m so sorry I haven’t been as active recently. Life’s been overwhelming, I’ll try to post more regularly.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Enroll in Our Seven-Day Mindset Challenge Course

Enter your email to begin taking the course. We'll send you a link to begin the mindset course along with emails to help you grow in your writing craft!

You've joined the course! Check your email to watch the first video.

Stop Using Meaningless Character Questionnaires

Knowing your character's favorite ice cream flavor won't help you write engaging protagonists.

Our questionnaire is different. Use it to discover your character's core fears, longings, hopes, and needs.

Congratulations! Redirecting you to the character questionnaire in one moment...

Enjoying This Article? Get the Full Series!

You can download the entire Tricky Subjects for Christian Storytellers series in e-book form for free!

Learn how to wisely handle subjects like violence, language, and sex as a writer.

Congratulations! Redirecting you to the eBook in one moment...

Worldbuild Smarter, Not Harder

Some worldbuilding questionnaires force you to answer as many questions as possible about your world.

Ours doesn’t. Answer targeted questions that reveal what’s actually important about your world.

Congratulations! Redirecting you to the worldbuilding questionnaire in one moment...

Take Your Style to the Next Level

Take Your Style to the Next Level

The written word matters to God.

Does it matter to you?

Learn how to develop an eloquent, practical, and personal style by downloading our free e-book.

Every Year, Thousands of Writers Give Up

Every Year, Thousands of Writers Give Up

Don’t be the next.

We understand how exhausting writing can be, so download our free e-book and find inspiration to press on!

Don't Be That Kind of Christian Writer

Want to impact the world for Christ with your writing—without being preachy or cliched?

Learn how to avoid common pitfalls and craft powerful themes by downloading our free worksheet!

Congratulations! Redirecting you to the theme worksheet in one moment...

So You Have Clichés in Your Novel...

Thankfully, we’re here to help!

Enter your email below, and we’ll send you a simple process for smashing clichés.

Congratulations! Redirecting you to the cliche worksheet in one moment...

Enter your email to receive updates on the Engaging Plots Summit, along with emails to help you grow in your writing craft!

You have successfully subscribed for updates!

Does Christian Fiction Need to Be Clean?

Our Tricky Subjects for Christian Storytellers e-book examines how to depict sensitive topics like violence, language, and sex with realism and wisdom. Sign up to download it for free!

Poetry Isn't Just for Poets

Poetry Isn't Just for Poets

It can also help novelists write better stories!

Get our Harnessing the Power of Poetry e-book to learn how techniques used by skilled poets can enrich your storytelling.

You can download the entire Harnessing the Power of Poetry series in e-book form for free!

Learn what surprising insights and techniques novelists can glean from poets.

Uncover the Secret to Relatable Characters

Uncover the Secret to Relatable Characters

Learning how to help readers connect with your story's characters doesn't need to be a mystery.

Get our Evoking Reader Empathy e-book to discover how successful authors build empathy.

Knowing your character's favorite ice cream flavor won't help you write engaging protagonists.

Our questionnaire is different. Use it to discover your character's core fears, longings, hopes, and needs.

Congratulations! Redirecting you to the character questionnaire in one moment...

Plotting Is Hard

Plotting Is Hard

That’s why we created a worksheet that will help you make sure your story hits all the right plot beats.

Congratulations! Redirecting you to the plot sheet in one moment...

Learn What the Bible Says about Engaging Plots

Learn What the Bible Says about Engaging Plots

Enter your email to get your guide, along with other resources to help you grow in your writing craft!

You have successfully subscribed for updates!

Pin It on Pinterest