Yuri Snippet

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Yuri Snippet

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

( *coughs* don’t kill me xD)

@kari-karast @selah-chelyah @kayla-skywriter @naiya-dyani @jessi-rae @e-b-rauland @dakota @ellen-blanc @anyoneelse

My phone hummed as a text came in. Shuffling closer to the wall I flipped out my phone. The notification at the top said

Brian

Hey Yuri… 

I smiled. Brian. As in cutest tallest blondest guy I’d ever seen. As in biggest popularity and best basketball player of the whole school. As in whitest smile and best laugh. And out of all the models, cheerleaders, that follow him like crazy, he chose me. Me, the lowest class person in my whole school. The only one who was in a foster home,  the only one with scars. But he said he liked me just the way I was, that I was beautiful underneath. And I’m trying to trust what he says.

I click on the notification, it taking me to our chat where we yesterday were talking about if we should have matching colors for prom.

Hey Yuri… 

I’m sorry

I frown, watching as it shows he’s typing more.

I can’t keep faking 

I don’t actu like you 

A friend dared me 2 take you 2 prom, so i said i would 

I froze wishing the little dots would stop. Stop typing. What? Please…no Brian..you said… My mind cluttered with choked answers, but my frozen fingers couldn’t type them. His continued.

But i can’t go through with this. I’m can’t go to prom with you

I can’t keep acting like you’re prettier than you actually are 

Honestly your scars really freak me out. Like why did you even let someone do that? Or are the rumors true and you just like to torture yourself to get attetion? 

Either way it’s sick. U look ugly & hideous

Like someone in a creepy murderer in a horror movie. 

Why do you even keep going when u look like that?  

You should just kill yourself 

A little message popped up at the bottom saying ‘you can no longer message this user’ but I could barely see it, my eyes blurred with tears. Liar. He lied. And worse I had actually believed him. I didn’t listen to my motto. I decided I could trust him. And now I’lll pay for it. Just another part of my fragile heart ripped to shreds again.

‘You should kill yourself‘ echoed in my head, tears streaming down my face. All the names I had been called echoing in my head.

Stupid.

Ugly.

Hideous.

Worthless. 

Trash. 

No good.  

Not worth it. 

Ugly. 

Loser. 

Ashamed. 

Creepy. 

Monster. 

I curled up in a ball, as my tears quickly subsided, as if I was not even worth crying over. A heavy blanket of dred crushed down on me.

...maybe he is right…

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@katthewriter

o.o *carefully picks Yuri up and takes her to the Isle of Happiness* *provides her with many oreos and much hot chocolate and also hoodies and fuzzy socks* Moreeeeee

"You can dance with my henchman."

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@kari-karast

XD

So I’ll tell you when i write another snippet xD

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@katthewriter *joins the snippet alert club*

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Dakota
      @dakota

@katthewriter Poor Yuri!! : (  Me’s mad at Brian!!  Will be following this thread.

Psalm 119:11
      Your word I have hidden in my heart,
      That I might not sin against You.

Dakota
      @dakota

Tagging you to this: @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

Psalm 119:11
      Your word I have hidden in my heart,
      That I might not sin against You.

Alabama Rose
      @bama-rose

Noo! You can’t stop there! Oh wait there’s more. Ok please let me know when you write another part. 😝 Thanks!

How we walk with the broken speaks louder than how we sit with the great. -Bill Bennot

Katthewriter
      @katthewriter

@dakota okay xD

@bama-rose

Well no there’s not more of this snippet, but there will be others xD

Katthewriter
      @katthewriter
      Emberynus The Dragonslayer
      @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@katthewriter

This story sounds amazing! I love the character!! The story is also well written!! I’m can’t wait to read the next snippet!! 😁

thanks @dakota for tagging me into this

You can't live for long living for nothing-Hector Griffin

Katthewriter
      @katthewriter

@esther-sears yes im doing snippets right now and will do a rewrite in the future. I’m tagging you to this one and the second one, and tell me if you want me to add you to the alert for Yuri snippets alert. 🙂

Katthewriter
      @katthewriter
      Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17

@katthewriter Brian is no good anyway, Yuri. You deserve better.

I’m sad now, but the snippet was good! 😀 Are you going to write more to post here?

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
      www.jennaterese.com

Katthewriter
      @katthewriter

@jenwriter17

(Yuri would say) better? Useless trash like me does not deserve better.

I wrote another Yuri snippet that i can tag you to, and i will keep writing and posting ones

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest