fb

Yuri Snippet- The Dreadful Miss Perfect Princess Pigeon and her Zombie Rats

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Yuri Snippet- The Dreadful Miss Perfect Princess Pigeon and her Zombie Rats

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@kari-karast @naiya-dyani @dakota @bama-rose @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @jenwriter17 @candid

The Dreadful Miss Perfect Princess Pigeon and her Zombie Rats part 1

“Sophia Strats and Olivia Gomez. Hunter Hayes and Matthew Johnson.”

I cut out Mrs. Cuter’s voice as the paired partner list went on and on. I knew I’d either be paired with Dun, the boy who looks like he hasn’t showered in a year,  or Carrie the little girl who would whine all the time. They were paired in the same group or bottom of the lot as me.

Tuning back in the sounds a little, I rolled my eyes at the girls squeaking and strange giggles. They sounded like a bunch of rats, or pigeons. I smirked at the thought,  Miss Perfect Princess– Stephanie L Robertson– would shrivel at being called a rat or pigeon. I could almost see her look of disgust and terror. And she wouldn’t dare call me out because then she’d have to repeat what I had said.

“And last but not least…”

Oh no. I prepared myself for it, so I wouldn’t gag in disgust. Here comes the worst giggles. Miss Perfect Princess Pigeon always gets paired last.

“Stephanie with Yuri.”

I jerked my head up. What?

“What?” Stephanie’s voice behind me came out more as a screech then a question.

I got paired with Miss Popular Perfect Princess? That cant be right. It must be a miss type? Right?

Makena Roberts, one of Stephanie’s little zombie rats spoke up. “I’m sure it’s all just a mix up.”

Another said “Someone must have miss typed the list.”

“Don’t worry Stephanie, we’ll get this figured out.” Others added, trying to comfort her of the terrible fact that she might have to be closer than 5 feet away from me.

“Allrigh, allright! Settle down class!” Mrs. Cuter said. I sighed in relief, of course she was saying this is a miss type.

“Stephanie will be paired with Yuri, it’s not a miss type.”

I choked slightly. What? No. This could not be happening.

“Mrs. Cuter could I pair with Yuri, and Stephanie could pair with Hally?” One of her rats was trying to gain the Pigeon’s affection by taking her death sentence for her.

“Thank you Sarah, but no.”

“But Mrs Cuter!” Stephanie Pigeon was probably about to make up some excuse of how she was allergic to me, and even looking at me would make her gag.

“Now Stephanie, you will do this pair, and you won’t make any fuss about it. You have to accept your partner, and work together if you want to get an A in this project.”

“That’s not fair.” She whined.

This was not fair. How could the teacher expect us to work together? She hated me, and i didn’t really like her either.

Mrs. Cuter continued, “Now that we have figured out who’s paired with who, you can get work with your partner over the next week. Remember find something you want to help, a charity, a place, a going extinct animal, figure out a plan to raise money and awareness for that cause, then make a board explaining it all. That is due next Monday class. Are you ready?”

“Yes!” Some enthusiastic kids yelled.

No. A pit formed in my stomach. How could I handle working with that snot nosed know it all who treated me like dirt?

I glanced back at Stephanie, she was glaring knives at me. Like it was my fault. This project was going to be a nightmare.

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@katthewriter

Cool. It’s great to read another part!!

Good work!

And thanks for tagging me.

Sold souls and dead promises

Dakota
    @dakota

@katthewriter Same here! Good Job!

Psalm 119:11
    Your word I have hidden in my heart,
    That I might not sin against You.

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @dakota

Thank you both!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Katthewriter.
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@katthewriter I like it! One thing I would say, though (if you’re planning on using this in a longer story or doing something further with it), is that if both Yuri and Stephanie hadn’t been paired by the end, it wouldn’t come as much of a surprise to them when it was announced. But, of course, if you’re using these as character development practice (and to keep Yuri fans calm until you can write something longer!), by all means, ignore what I just said! 😀

Thanks for another addition! 😊

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@naiya-dyani

No, it would because of you remember Yuri tunned them out not listening for them to say her name cuz she expected it to be with the bottom of the lot people.  And Stephenie was probably whispering and not paying attention either until she heard her name paired up with Yuri.
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>But thanks for the concern!</p>

Thanks for reading!

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

I like it! Can’t wait for the next!

"You can dance with my henchman."

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@kari-karast thanks!

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@katthewriter

Ooh, I am intrigued about what’s going to happen next! O.O

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@jenwriter17 good! !

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter
    Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@jessi-rae

Yep.  Sass. Her form of name calling xD

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Katthewriter.
    Anonymous

It’s a bit too cliche.

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@phoenix

In what way?  Having a girl who fits in with no one covered in scars think dramatic girls are well,  dirmatic?

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@phoenix

Would you like to see the other snippets that are probably less chilche?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.