fb

Yuri Snippet 2

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Yuri Snippet 2

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@jenwriter17 ack! Sorry i forgot to tag you when i did this one

@taylorclogston

Yuri snippet 2

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@katthewriter

Aw, that’s so sad. 🙁 I hope this has a happy ending. 😉

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@jenwriter17 maybe xP

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter
    Jessi Rae
    @jessi-rae

@katthewriter Poor Yuri… She needs a friend to take care of those bullies for her.

"How did I escape? With difficulty. How did I plan this moment? With pleasure."

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@jessi-rae

‘Friend’ is an unknown word to her. Btw, idk If Storm will assume she ran away from home or if she’s an orphan. But she is technically not an orphan. Her real biological dad is alive.

Jessi Rae
    @jessi-rae

@katthewriter Then she needs a person to take a genuine liking to her, and follow her around (buddy-like, not stalker-like XD), and sass off to everyone who’s mean to Yuri. About Storm’s assumptions… I don’t think she would have any about that. Storm just sees a hurting girl, and thoughts of Yuri’s family background and what not haven’t crossed her mind. Also, Storm’s kind of been an “orphan” too; her biological father is alive but a criminal mastermind of sorts, and abandoned his children, and her mother died when she was young, so all Storm has are her older siblings (she’s the youngest of three triplets). She also has several cousins she could be closer to, but I haven’t yet worked out all those relationships because there are too many stories going on at once in my head–there’s literally a universe in there. XD

"How did I escape? With difficulty. How did I plan this moment? With pleasure."

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@jessi-rae

Lol i feel you.  I have live 20 WIPs

Yeah. Her dad got married to another woman a bit after Yuri’s mom died. And she’s still mad at him.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest