Your Friendly Neighborhood Dragon Has Arrived!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Your Friendly Neighborhood Dragon Has Arrived!

• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Sink.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sink
    @sarah-inkdragon

Hello, my fellow tale-tellers! It is I, the most magnificent, majestic, scintillating dragon of all.

Also known as Sarah, Sarah Inkdragon, in your human terms.

I am the most epic lover of chocolate, books, and pizza that you will ever find. I am also an INTJ, a rarity of rarities in personalities and slightly eccentric, if I may say so myself.

But anyhow, I am here. Some of you may know me–I spent a bit of time over at Kingdom Pen under @sarah-anson–and some of you may not. I suppose we’ll have to fix that.

Who am I?

I am a writer(didn’t see that one coming), a reader(duh), a dragon, a horse-lover, a coffee-enthusiast, an artist, an INTJ, a Marvel fangirl, a lover of what is called Anime/Manga, and most importantly, a Christian.

And what do I do? Well, I write, I read, I eat chocolate, ride my horses, write some more, critique movie CPR methods, critique movie plot twists, critique movie character developments, critique anything else that there is to critique(because I love making fun of how poorly some people do their movie research), I swim/lifeguard, and I drink coffee whilst scaring the occasional nosy villager that decides to test his courage by sneaking into my lair.

I hail from the land of Montana, somewhere west of North Dakota and north of Texas, squished between Canada and Wyoming. If you’re ever looking for me, first go to Dianne Wynne Jone’s House of Many Doors, then after securing the help of Howl, Sophie, along with Charmain and her little dog(not Peter, he would just get you more lost), enter the door marked “The Rim Earth”. This is where you can find me most of the time, chasing down errant characters or digging through hours of backstory ideas. Be warned though, there are dragons near.

So there you have it. And if any of you wishes to find me on the web, try http://www.sarahansonsite.wordpress.com also known as Inkdragon.

Farewell. *epic cape swoosh*

*vader vibes*

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

I heard anime. We’re friends now.

Do you have a favorite? I like Seven Deadly Sins, Attack on Titan, and Bleach, among others.

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Sink
    @sarah-inkdragon

@elizabeth I like Naruto, FMA/FMA Brotherhood, Attack on Titan, Akatsuki no Yona, Akagami no Shirayukihime,Β  Ao no Ride, Your Name, A Silent Voice, 5 Centimeters Per Second, Your Lie in April….

πŸ˜‰

*vader vibes*

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Ah! I forgot about Fullmetal Alchemist. Did you like FMA or FMA: Brotherhood better?

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Sink
    @sarah-inkdragon

Hmm… Honestly, I couldn’t say. I think I like Brotherhood better, but I like some of the character’s backstories better in the original FMA.

*vader vibes*

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@sarah-inkdragon πŸ˜€ Hey, a dragon. I have a pet runt dragon named Stan… he’s wondering how long you can breathe fire and what your wingflap per minute rate is…?

πŸ™‚ Welcome to Story Embers! You seem as though you like fantasy. Is that the case?

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Sink
    @sarah-inkdragon

@sam-kowal, tell Stan that I, the most amazing Inkdragon, am not even comparable to Smaug the Great and Powerful. In fact, I could out-dragon that yellow-bellied ground lizard any day.

Yes, fantasy is my life, my fellow Emberling. I think fantasy, dream fantasy, read fantasy, and somehow manage to plot it whilst doing school.

P.S. Do you know if we can friend each other like on KP? I can’t seem to find it.

*vader vibes*

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@sarah-inkdragon Ne’er mind. You do. I don’t particularly like Susan in Narnia either (Lucy’s my favorite) but movie Frodo is very dear to me. I mean, sometimes his sad face and voice is a little annoying. But you gotta look past people’s faults, you know… πŸ˜›

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@sarah-inkdragon WOW. WOW. He is rolling around right now acting out for me all the antics he says you must be able to pull off if that’s the case.

πŸ˜› πŸ˜€ Okay. Pretty much same here. Fantasy is not fantasy for me, its a reality just beyond the horizon…

PS

I don’t think that feature is on Story Embers, because I couldn’t find it either. You know, wouldn’t want people from different guilds befriending one another and betraying their guild…

Sink
    @sarah-inkdragon

Ah, true, we couldn’t betray the guilds. Well, at least we can get each other’s attention with mentions. I really like how it tells me if I have mentions and I don’t have to hunt through my profile to find them. πŸ˜‰

*vader vibes*

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest