fb

Ya'll- Prayer Request!

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Ya'll- Prayer Request!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@cassie-hartfinh @everyone-else

Hi, all! *waves vigorously*

My dad and a younger sister are driving up from MO to our now-home in N Idaho, and there is lots of nasty weather and road conditions where they are right now. If you could pray for them as they make their way here, that would be much appreciated!

They are very top-heavy with the load they are bringing, and it is SUPER windy + snowy and icy on the roads, even in KS where they are at today. Parts of the highway is closed and they are making their way very slowly at this point. As they get closer (and thus farther north), there is the potential that it will get much worse as the highways get colder and icier. We are eagerly awaiting their arrival as we have not celebrated Christmas yet due to their absence, and have not seen them for a couple weeks.

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts! Praising the Lord for His protection thus far and His mercy in all He has led our family through…He is SO GOOD! Indeed, everything works together for good and for His glory. Merry Christmas! ๐Ÿ™‚

Here is a pic they took recently:ย  (Sorry, you have to look at it sideways!)

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@selah-chelyah Yikes that looks very bad! I’m praying right now. ๐Ÿ™‚

E. Grace
    @emgc

Ooh, that looks pretty badโ€ฆ Iโ€™ll be praying as well. ๐Ÿ™‚

@selah-chelyah

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@selah-chelyah I’ve just prayed for their safety as well! <3

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@selah-chelyah

Wow, that’s sounds like quite a storm! It’s always scary having family out on the road when storms like this hit.

I am definately praying for you and your dad and sister and their safety! (Is it @ashira?)

God bless you!

-Edenโค

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@selah-chelyah Why did you not post this on the prayer topic?

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@evelynย  @emgcย  @the-fledgling-artistย  @eden-anderson

Thank you all so much! They should get here in the next day or two, Lord willing! Appreciate you all praying for them.

It is not @ashira, Eden. It is my middle-younger sister of three. ๐Ÿ™‚

@ashira

Too late! ๐Ÿ˜›

~ Created to create ~

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

UPDATE:

They are near Billings, MT, spending the night tonight (the 28th). PTL, my dad had the feeling he needed to pull over and check on everything and he did so to find that the bearings had completely gone off one of the tires! So grateful for you all’s prayers! ๐Ÿ™‚

Anyway, he and my sister are spending the night there, which is about 9 hrs away from here. Please pray that they will be able to find someone to help them on a Saturday morning in a tiny Montana town in the morn. so they can get here by the evening at least, tomorrow. Thank you all so much!

~ Created to create ~

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest