Wrong Answer on Guild Submission Form

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Wrong Answer on Guild Submission Form

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anna Marie
    @annamarieoriginal

Hey there! I have a question about a situation I had applying for guilds lastย month.

When I wrote my guild submission form on May 30th, I picked a wrong answer. The question was, “How often do you expect to critique other’s writing?” I picked the 2nd option (“I can generally find time to critique small works or excerpts, but I could only beta read a couple novels a year”) instead of the third option (“I love helping other writers, but I just don’t have much time for it. I still find the time to do it, but only occasionally”), which is more accurate. Since this is important when I’m assigned to a guild, and since the next assigning of guilds is at the end of the month, should I resubmit the form?ย 

I would appreciate any input from the Story Embers staff, especially @daeus-lamb andย  @hope-ann ๐Ÿ˜‰

~Anna Marie
      "Write the book you want to read." -Austin Kleon

Hope Ann
      @hope-ann

*gulps* you emailed us about that, didn’t you @annamarieoriginal. I thought I’d passed it on… Maybe I did or maybe it got lost. Sorry about that. @Daeus would know, though probably just letting him know can fix it. Not sure.

Victory in the march. Hope in the destination.

Daeus Lamb
      @daeus-lamb

@annamarieoriginal That’s fine. Resubmission will not be necessary.

๐Ÿ˜€
      ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ‘
      ๐Ÿ‘– ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข

Anna Marie
      @annamarieoriginal

Great. Thanks for your help!

~Anna Marie
        "Write the book you want to read." -Austin Kleon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest