fb

Writing Resource Feedback

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Writing Resource Feedback

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

Hopefully it’s okay to post this here. I’m still kind of figuring out the forums here, lol. (@daeus-lamb, @josiah, @gabriellepollack, @hope-ann, other people in charge, please let me know if this is something I shouldn’t post in the future.)

I’m putting together an all-in-one writing guide as an opt-in freebie for my writing blog and I was wondering what y’all would want to see included in something like that. I’m aiming to have it go all the way from deciding on an idea to either the editing process or the self-publishing process (thoughts on which place I should cut it off would also be welcome), with sections on character development, worldbuilding, outlining, the actual writing process, the editing process, and the publishing process if I decide to go all the way through that stage. Any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! 🙂

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Josiah DeGraaf
    @josiah

@r-m-archer I’d probably cut it off at the editing process since the type of person who’s mainly looking for writing advice and the type of person who’s mainly looking for publishing advice probably aren’t looking for the other kind of advice.

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@josiah Awesome. Thank you. 🙂

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.