Writing Rampage! (2/29/20)

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Writing Rampage! (2/29/20)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@tashah-claymore Not sure when I’ll be available, but I’ll do my best to pop in at some point!

Kiet: *beams and pops too much chocolate in his mouth at once*

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Anonymous

@tashah-claymore im up for a marathon idk if you’re here

Silver Shadow
        @tashah-claymore

@naiya-dyani sounds good!

-chuckles at Kiet and hands him a tall glass of milk to help wash it down-

@phoenix I’d love to do a marathon-word-war-thingy!  (very technical, I know)  I’ve already finished the 2nd chapter of my story, and I was just going to start the 3rd.

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Silver Shadow
        @tashah-claymore

@naiya-dyani sounds good!

-chuckles at Kiet and hands him a tall glass of milk to help wash it down-

@phoenix I’d love to do a marathon-word-war-thingy!  (very technical, I know)

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Silver Shadow
        @tashah-claymore

Well, that submitted twice for whatever reason.  Huh.

Anonymous

@tashah-claymore alright how long you here for

Silver Shadow
          @tashah-claymore

@phoenix I’ll be here for about 30-40 more minutes or so.

Silver Shadow
          @tashah-claymore

@phoenix

Well, it looks like I have to head out pretty soon.  How many words did you get?  With the marathon I got 613 words.  All total I got 1,088.

Silver Shadow
          @tashah-claymore

Also, here’s a snippet of my writing!  Y’all don’t have to post snippets of your own if you don’t want to.

After a few moments, they heard the guards outside, barking orders to each other.  One yelled to go down one street, and another argued with him, insisting on a different street.  It continued for a solid minute, then the voices faded out. Rainbow and Felix released huge breaths, and wheeled their bikes further in.  When they opened the door into the main room Baz was right there, looking at them with genuine concern.

“Are you two ok?  You were gone for way too long, and I heard the guards.  They know you’re not here, right?”

“Yeah, we’re ok,” Felix said.  “The guards don’t know where we are, and we still managed to get Bowie’s stuff.”  Rainbow turned towards him, a look of confusion on her face.

“I’m sorry, did you just say Bowie?”

“Yeah!  It’s sorta like a nickname, y’know?”

“Uh, huh.  A nickname that I don’t appreciate, thank you very much.”  Felix shrugged.

“Wanna unpack?”

Rainbow rolled her eyes and grabbed the bags off her bike.  Felix grabbed his own bags and followed her, curious to get a better look at what she all had.

Livi Ryddle
          @anne_the_noob14

@tashah-claymore Oh wait. Somehow I thought yesterday was Saturday. *facepalms* Ok well, I’m not available at 10 on Sunday, but I’m available today XD

@naiya-dyani
          *glares at you* Why does he have a bruise?? *turns to Kiet before you can answer* Why do you have a bruise??

I’m here for writing sprints/wars/whatever! ….Is a writing sprint like a word war? *has heard the term and hopes that I’m not all wrong* XD

"Reck not."
          ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@tashah-claymore Great job!!

@anne_the_noob14

Kiet: *dives under blankets* I don’t wanna talk about it. . .

Me: Gerik beat him up.

Tai: AND SO I WILL MURDER GERIK PERSONALLY

Grace: No, let me. I won’t get caught.

Me: Neither of you murder him! I need him for the story just a little longer!

Grace: But I’ve experienced the first draft, and I know what will happen if I leave him alive.

Me:

Me: But I can make it worse for him, I’m a writer

Grace: *glares at me*

Tai: *glares at me*

Kiet: *is still hiding*

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Livi Ryddle
            @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani

O.O

*pats Kiet soothingly*

*turns to Grace and Tai* I’m a pretty good shot with a bow… And I can punch people. Lemme know if y’all want backup.

*at Naiya’s betrayed look* Look, I’m also an author so I understand the needing him for the story longer, but since I’m not the author of your story; rather, a potential reader, I’m siding with your characters 😛

"Reck not."
            ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Naiya Dyani
            @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14

Heh, I’d like to deck Gerik too. . . he has his reasons, but he still deserves whatever comes to him XD

Kiet: *relaxes in a manner very much like a cat under le patting hand*

Me: *smiles and strokes his head* He needs therapeutic friend time. . . that attack brought back bad memories and sent him into a panic attack. . .

Grace: Would you quit finding ways to be dramatic and leave my cinnamon roll alone???

Livi Ryddle
              @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani

*grins* Yup.

*makes uwu face at Kiet*

My poor babyyyy…. *uses the force to get more blankets and hot chocolate so I don’t have to move from Kiet’s side*

*agrees with Grace*

XD

"Reck not."
              ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14

I knooowwww. . .

Kiet: *drops head against Livi’s arm and starts to fall asleep* I’ll be okay. . .

Me: *gets an attack of the uwus*

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest