Writing Rampage! (2/29/20)

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Writing Rampage! (2/29/20)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@tashah-claymore That sounds great!

@anne_the_noob14
      *crosses arms* I’m pretty sure since I created him, that makes him mine.

Kiet: *burrows further into Livi’s blanket hug*

Me: Please come back out. . . I need to write more. . .

Kiet: *murfled voice* But I know what you’re writing next. . . and I don’t like it. . .

Me: But. . . it’s not gonna last that long. . .

Kiet: But I don’t wanna do it. And I like this blanket. And Livi’s nice.

Me: But I need you out here now. . .

Kiet: *barely audible* I like being a blanket burrito.

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani  *crosses arms back* But he’s just as much the readers’ as the authors, save for copyright. 😛

*hugs Kiet tighter, giving Naiya a triumphant look*

"Reck not."
      ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14

Hahahahahahahahaha LOOK INSIDE THE BLANKETS! THE CHILD IS NO LONGER THERE! TIS A BUNCH OF PILLOWS! FOR I HAVE TAKEN HIM OUT AND AM NOW WRITING!!!!!

Kiet, in the distance: I DIDN’T ASK FOR THIS. . . I WANT TO BE A BURRITO AGAIN. . .

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Livi Ryddle
        @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani

*gasps* How dare you steal him from me!!

Be nice to him…? Pleaseeeee…??????

"Reck not."
        ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 *coughs* It’s a bit late for that. . . *cough* I’m about to be a bit nicer, though.

Silver Shadow
          @tashah-claymore

@kari-karast @anne_the_noob14 @naiya-dyani

Yay!  I’m pretty sure I’ll be free on Saturday.  Would that work for everyone?

*gives Kiet chocolate and a hug*  My charries go through a lot too.  You’re not the only one.

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

@tashah-claymore I’ll actually be gone all day on Saturday. XP If that works for all y’all, tho, go ahead! I’m okay with missing it.

"You can dance with my henchman."

Silver Shadow
          @tashah-claymore

So sorry you won’t be available @kari-karast!  I suppose we’ll have to figure out how to have fun without you. XD

@anne_the_noob14
          and @naiya-dyani I’ll probably be here tomorrow starting around 10am Central time if you’d still like to join me.  I don’t know how long I’ll go.  It all depends on what I can squeeze out of my little writer brain!  Feel free to join me for any amount of time, even just for 15 minutes or so.  I can’t wait!

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

@tashah-claymore XD I’m sure you’ll find a way.

"You can dance with my henchman."

Silver Shadow
          @tashah-claymore

@kari-karast I sure hope so. XD

Livi Ryddle
          @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani *narrows eyes at you and wraps Kiet in another hug*

@tashah-claymore
          *has to look up what time zone I’m in* I won’t be available tomorrow at 10, but I might be in the afternoon! Also I’m available now if you wanna word war now 😀

"Reck not."
          ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Silver Shadow
          @tashah-claymore

@anne_the_noob14 I might be here in the afternoon tomorrow too!  Maybe.  I don’t know.  But I’d love to word war now since you’re available!

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@tashah-claymore @anne_the_noob14

Not sure exactly when I’ll be here, but I’ll try to pop in at some point!

Kiet: *smiles, then winces because you squeezed the bruise on his arm*

Silver Shadow
            @tashah-claymore

@naiya-dyani @anne_the_noob14 (Livi, I know you said you may not be here until later, but I’m still gonna tag you just because.  Hope you don’t mind.)

Wow, me.  Late to my own thing.  The morning got a bit crazier than expected!  However, I am here now, and will be until about noon.  And then maybe I’ll be back later?  Depends upon how the rest of the day goes.

LET THE WRITING BEGIN!!!!!

I’m going to be working on my story Greater Good, with Rainbow (main character), Felix (main side character), and Baz (also main side character).  Let’s see if Rainbow can figure out how to get along with Felix.

Silver Shadow
            @tashah-claymore

-apologizes to Kiet and hands over more chocolate-

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 110 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest