Writing Rampage! (2/29/20)

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Writing Rampage! (2/29/20)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Hope McClellan
    @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

I am finally here! Just curious, not asking what is happening, I just want to know who of your dearly beloved is currently trudging through hell?

"Write the vision, and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it."
      Habakkuk 2:2

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

@naiya-dyani Ack, sorry! I’m kinda multitasking really badly at this current moment cuz we have to leave sooner than I thought, so I might not be back until evening. XP Good luck on your scene!!

"You can dance with my henchman."

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@kari-karast Totally feel ya. . . see ya later! Thank you!

@hope-mcclellan
        *cri* It’s Kiet. . .

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Hope McClellan
        @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

😭 I was afraid of that.

Hope McClellan
          @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

You around for a word war?

Naiya Dyani
            @naiya-dyani

@hope-mcclellan *cries* My poor child. . . I love him so much, he doesn’t deserve any of this. . . which is why he’s getting it . . .

*shakes self* Yup! It’s about to get even more intense.

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Hope McClellan
              @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

Poor, poor Kiet. My sweet baby.

Whadda say… 20 at :05?

Naiya Dyani
                @naiya-dyani

@hope-mcclellan @phoenix @kari-karast @deeprun

Anyone up to war?

Hope McClellan
                  @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

I’m back! At least for a little bit. 🙂

Hope McClellan
                    @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

Wheeeeeeellp, I am off to bed. I can’t WAIT to hear how far you got in your writing marathon! Sleep well everybody!

Naiya Dyani
                      @naiya-dyani

Good night, Hope! Thanks for joining! 😀

Naiya Dyani
                        @naiya-dyani

Well, I may not have reached 5k (I’m not exactly speedy in revisions mode, and I’m also terribly distractible), but I managed to get a good bit done! 2,488 words total, and I finished up a chapter! And a terribly intense scene. So now I get to start writing a part that wasn’t in my original draft at all, and I’m very excited! Thank you, everyone who joined me! 😀 I hope you managed to get a good bit done, too.

Silver Shadow
                          @tashah-claymore

@naiya-dyani

AKK I MISSED IT.  I was busy on Saturday anyway, though.  But I do need to work on my book.  I only have the first chapter and part of the second chapter written and I want to get it done (and hopefully edited at least partway) by the end of the year.  And I’m going to be starting college in the early fall so…….that’s going to take up a lot more time.

Maybe we can schedule another word-war-writing-day-or-hour thingy?

(I’m just going to tag everyone here……..) @phoenix @hope-mcclellan @kari-karast @anne_the_noob14 @the-inkspiller @urwen-starial @dylan-yarbrough @bama-rose

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Veraza Winterknight
                          @kari-karast

@tashah-claymore I am totally up for that!

"You can dance with my henchman."

Livi Ryddle
                          @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO KIET?!??!? *grabs him and wraps him in blankets, hugging him protectively while glaring at you* HE’S MINE. YOU CANNOT MAKE HIM SUFFER. I FORBID IT.

@tashah-claymore
                          @kari-karast

I’m around for a word war or something!

"Reck not."
                          ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 110 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest