Writing Rampage! (2/29/20)

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Writing Rampage! (2/29/20)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

Oh, and Phoenix, I believe I got 183 words that last time. :/ I’m writing more slowly on my second draft. XD

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Anonymous

@naiya-dyani don’t feel bad ! I just tend to write many words very quickly when I actually write at all

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@phoenix I’m just doing pretty terribly with my goal at the moment. XD

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Hope McClellan
          @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

I did it! I designed an escape room!! Now I can properly torture my characters.

I need to eat lunch and fold some laundry, then I can word war. πŸ˜‰ Don’t get discouraged!! You’re gonna do great!

"Write the vision, and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it."
            Habakkuk 2:2

Naiya Dyani
            @naiya-dyani

@hope-mcclellan *gasps* Wow, that’s amazing! I don’t think I could do that! Great job! πŸ˜€

I should do some of that stuff, too. I think I shall go make some sushi. *nods*

Veraza Winterknight
              @kari-karast

*pops up out of the woodwork* Heyo!! I’m here and ready to write! XP

"You can dance with my henchman."

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

@kari-karast *Cresban salutes* Welcome! You wanna war? I have to finish up making my child cry.

Veraza Winterknight
                @kari-karast

@naiya-dyani

Ack, sorry for responding so late! Yes, I’d love to! *hugs your poor child*

Naiya Dyani
                @naiya-dyani

@kari-karast No worries, I’ve. . . been slacking. You know, the way I can’t really afford to right now. :/

My child very much could use hugs. *kisses his tear-streaked cheek*

Veraza Winterknight
                  @kari-karast

@naiya-dyani

Oof. I’m sorry! Wanna go from :45 to :00?

Awww. Poor boi. *sends him chocolate and stuffed animals*

Naiya Dyani
                  @naiya-dyani

@kari-karast *thumbs up* Shall start my timer promptly.

*delivers them straight into child’s arms* I love him dearly. . . which is why he has so many problems. . .

Veraza Winterknight
                    @kari-karast

@naiya-dyani I got 218 words!

Oof. I feel that so much tho.

Naiya Dyani
                    @naiya-dyani

@kari-karast 184. . .

Yeah. . . at least he has my other children to stand up for him?

Veraza Winterknight
                      @kari-karast

@naiya-dyani Hey, any amount is a good amount!!

This is good.

Naiya Dyani
                      @naiya-dyani

@kari-karast Do you want to war again? I have to finish this scene. It’s been taking me all day. :/

@hope-mcclellan
                        @phoenix You around?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 110 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest