Writing Rampage! (2/29/20)

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Writing Rampage! (2/29/20)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@phoenix *nods* Well, I could use a word war to kick me into action! You think you can go for 15 at :15?

@hope-mcclellan
      If you’re ready, we’d love to have you, too! 🙂

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Anonymous

@naiya-dyani sure thing

Anonymous

@naiya-dyani I got 709 words

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@phoenix O.o That’s a lot. . . I’m actually not done yet–I got a bit distracted and started my timer later. Will let you know as soon as I finish and doubtlessly lose! 😀

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Hope McClellan
            @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani @phoenix

Ugg, I still gotta make this escape room! Otherwise poor Cillian is gonna die.

"Write the vision, and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it."
              Habakkuk 2:2

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

@hope-mcclellan NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Now you’re making me crazy!!!! What’s happening?!?!?!

@phoenix Finally finished with 260 more words to my name! Congrats! 😀

Anonymous

@naiya-dyani great job! Want to go again?

Naiya Dyani
                  @naiya-dyani

@phoenix Sure! 15 at :10?

Hope McClellan
                    @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

Well…If you really want to know, I’m going to put my precious, dear, glorious, children through a test, (well, the people of Haukskard, don’t blame me), where Cillian is going to be suspended in a cage over a fire pit. The other three have to solve all the puzzles to find the key to rescue him before he gets set on fire. 😁

Except they won’t quite make it in time.

Naiya Dyani
                      @naiya-dyani

@hope-mcclellan AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*Cillian just ice the whole fire pit or break the bars with ice or something please survive buddy I love you. . . *

Naiya Dyani
                        @naiya-dyani

@hope Well, at least you’re helping me get inspired, because one of my children’s lives are on the line right now, too. . .

Hope McClellan
                          @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

Hee hee. *does happy writer dance* That makes me so happy in a horrible writerly way.

Well go save your kid! How many words are you at so far today?

Anonymous

@Nayia-dyani sorry I kind of went feral for a bit. I ended up writing 2,000 words and now I’m gonna break for lunch

Naiya Dyani
                              @naiya-dyani

@hope-mcclellan >:) Who says I’m going to save him???

*emburrassed look* Um. . . 285 words. . .

Naiya Dyani
                                @naiya-dyani

@phoenix O.o AGGGGHHH I’VE GOT TO GET MY GAME TOGETHER

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest