fb

WRITING MARATHON TODAY! COME AND JOIN ME

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions WRITING MARATHON TODAY! COME AND JOIN ME

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

Hey friends! As stated above i am doing a writing Marathon today.  I’ve been procrastinating too much on this story even though i know i cab write it.

So please join me at 2-3:30 Central time (I’m in TX). You are welcome to do short bits of it,  or use it for brainstorming. Its not a race,  is a challenge to push yourself where you know you’ve been lacking.

Just write. Write one word, then another. You’ll have a sentance, one paragraph. Take a deep breath.  You can do this.  Let the words be your voice, let them bleed out from your heart.

Don’t lock em in because they’re just not good enough now.  We get so afraid of ruining the story just by putting words on the page. But if their never there you can’t work on then to make them better. You can’t edit a blank page.

So writers with stories burning in them,  will you join me?  (Please tag your friends!)

@jane-maree
    @dakota @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @taylor-clogston @daeus-lamb @kari-karast @gabrielle-pollack @jessi-rae

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@daeus-lamb idk why it did the post twice. Sorry xD can you delete one?

Dakota
    @dakota

@katthewriter I don’t think I can make it. Sorry!!

Psalm 119:11
    Your word I have hidden in my heart,
    That I might not sin against You.

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

@katthewriter This is exactly what I need! Great idea! I would love to join you but I might not be able to make it the whole time. I’ll definitely start, though. 😁

Courage, dear heart ~ Aslan

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@bama-rose

That’s tottaly fine! You could do a couple short sprints during it or whatever.

It’s just to help with motivation, cuz lol i need it in all caps or i won’t be motivated xD

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

@katthewriter

Me too! I’ve been neglecting my writing MAJORLY. It’ll feel good to get back in.

Courage, dear heart ~ Aslan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.