WRITING MARATHON TODAY! COME AND JOIN ME

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions WRITING MARATHON TODAY! COME AND JOIN ME

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@katthewriter

Ooooooof.

I mean, if it works. XD

"You can dance with my henchman."

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@tashah-claymore

lol same. like if they don’t have a sad back story that what kind of writer am i?? XD i too only have about 2 that have nothing dirastic or no trauma XD

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@kari-karast

it better work *glares*

but i know he’s gonna make a whole bunch of stupid decions in this book, and i have to write em! XD

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@katthewriter

Yes!  Sad backstories seem to be a requirement.  In fact, one of my characters (at least one) who is happy now will have something tragic happen within the story.

Maybe it’s a good thing we’re not gods/goddesses creating actual people……… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@katthewriter

Well. Just focus on the end result. XP

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

ohh. he’s being really mean now. not saying anything yet, but hot boiling bubbiling thoughts are coming up in his brain faster, and the might pop onto the surface…. 0_0

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@katthewriter

Well. Now that just sounds like my MC/narrator. XD

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

*cough* I mean. . . I just poisoned one of my characters. . . and another is being falsely accused of doing it. . .

So. Yeah. That happened.

And I’m afraid the majority of my children have sad backstories, too. Usually the more I love them, the sadder their stories are. That’s a bad thing, isn’t it.

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Katthewriter
      @katthewriter

DUDE. ughhh this child. He’s being so meean to herrr.

I’m sorry Natalie *Hugs*

Katthewriter
      @katthewriter

This is the sentance i just wrote:

“Well what was so important that I had to come all the way out here? I know you  won’t understand but some people actually have lives!” I let my anger slip, not even caring anymore. I gave every sign that I didn’t want to talk to her. Or see her and her creepy scars. Why couldn’t she see it? Was she really that dumb?

0_0

Katthewriter
      @katthewriter

He is mad allright….

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

@katthewriter Oh dear. *sends Natalie hugs and chocolate*

I’m still reading through my writing, cuz I have 30 pages to read through cuz it’s been so long since I’ve really written on it. This is what I just read:

If Castor were here, he’d be able to do it in a heartbeat. But he wasn’t here. And his heart would never beat again. I wrenched myself off that train of thought. I was not thinking about that.

~~

My heart just broke all over again. *sobs in corner*

Katthewriter
      @katthewriter

@kari-karast

RIP

Thanks for making me depressed XD

Silver Shadow
      @tashah-claymore

@katthewriter

Oh, yeah.  Your boyo needs to cool down a bit.  -gives Natalie a milkshake of her favorite flavor-

@kari-karast

-sniffs-  Poor kiddo!

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Silver Shadow
      @tashah-claymore

On a different note, Rainbow just got her cover blown.  -cue chase scene-

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest