WRITING MARATHON TODAY! COME AND JOIN ME

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions WRITING MARATHON TODAY! COME AND JOIN ME

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@kari-karast @tashah-claymore

rereading through is fine! I had to reread through Joe’s last chapter so i can remember how to get in his head and how it’s different from Jacoby’s. XD. Rn Joe is wayyyy more self centered XD

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@bama-rose @dakota @tashah-claymore @naiya-dyani @kari-karast

when your writing about your character being tired and yawning then you start yawning…. XD XD XP save me XD

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

@katthewriter

Haha I literally just yawned!! lol XP

Courage, dear heart ~ Aslan

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@katthewriter Oooof.

"You can dance with my henchman."

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

Or when you write your outline. and realize. THats dumb. I’m gonna do this instead, and realized you just created a new character for that to happen XD XD

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@katthewriter

Don’t you just love it when that happens? XD I usually don’t write outlines, but I have experienced similar things!  With some stories I’m like, “I want it to go in this direction.”  But when I write it it goes somewhere else entirely!  And yes, sometimes new characters are very necessary! XD

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@katthewriter I get that so much. *silently thinks of that one guy I created just so I could kill him*

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

yesss.

But this i didn’t want Jacoby Joe whole long convo i had to figure out, it’s alot easier to have his teacher ask him what he’s doing trying to get into a locked room xD

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@kattewriter

Maybe our characters have a little in common!  Jacoby Joe is trying to get into a locked room, and Rainbow Moon is trying to get into a locked chest.  XD

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@tashah-claymore @katthewriter

Meanwhile mine is busy trying to figure out whether or not her friends are dead. XD

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

sorry there was supposed to be a comma Jacoby,joe, or Jacoby/joe as in them both.

But this locked door was an old breakroom that him and his sister (who is now gone) used to play in when they were little.. 🙁

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@kari-karast

ruude XD 😛 😉 your poor characters

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@katthewriter

Aww, poor guy.

XP Yeah… my charries are poor unfortunate souls. But at least they aren’t dead? the ones she’s trying to figure it out about, at least

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@katthewriter

Aww, that’s so sad the sister of Jacoby/Joe is gone!  The chest Rainbow’s trying to get into was left behind by her now-dead parents.

It seems the majority of my characters have really sad lives.  There are only like 2 or 3 that actually have normal/happy lives. (and I have a lot of characters in my brain)

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

ughh Joe be nice.

You can’t be mentally bad thinking Natalie cuz she has a stutter.

SHE JUST WENT THROUGH TRAMA FOR 7 YEARS. -_-

what am i gonna do with this boi?? keep writing him until he turns into a good one?? XD

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest