Writing level

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Sink
    @sarah-inkdragon

@shadowwriter161

I think a lot of the test has to do with how you understand writing mechanics more than actual writing, because I mean, I can take it and get advanced as well because I know how to write character arcs and what makes a good antagonist and what looks like good/bad writing…. but that doesn’t mean all of that is always applied to my own writing. XD I may have to take @taylorclogston’s advice and polish up a little piece for people to take the test for me with.

*vader vibes*

ShadowWriter161
    @shadowwriter161

@sarah-inkdragon

That makes sense. I have a short story I could try to polish up…But I don’t have anyone to read it. XD

Selah CJW
      @selah-chelyah

@sarah-inkdragon

Yeah, I agree with you. The title of the writing test is a little confusing unless you realize that, though. 🙂

@shadowwriter161

How long is it? I could read it! XD

Assistant Guildmaster of the Awesome Meraki
      ~ Created to create ~

ShadowWriter161
      @shadowwriter161

@selah-chelyah

It’s not very long, and I would be so grateful if you would. But I have to warn you, it doesn’t actually make a lot of sense. XD I was super bored one day – and I happened to have a pad of paper with me – so I was like “I’ll just start jotting down whatever comes to mind. Lol!

Selah CJW
        @selah-chelyah

@shadowwriter161

Lol, that is totally fine! I so get that. 🙂 I would love to read…it as I am able, anyway. XD You can send it to my email if you want to, whenever: needleworksbyselah@gmail.com

Assistant Guildmaster of the Awesome Meraki
        ~ Created to create ~

ShadowWriter161
        @shadowwriter161

@selah-chelyah

That would be amazing!! Thank you so much. 😀 If I’m being completely honest…I’ve never really had someone read my work before, so I’m a bit nervous. *grins sheepishly*

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest