fb

Writing Board on Pinterest

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Writing Board on Pinterest

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Erynne
    @erynne

Hey y’all! I finally got on Pinterest- which was probably a mistake cause now I live on Pinterest- and I put together a writing board if anyone wants to check it out! It only has 100 pins right now but I add several daily. I also went in and neatly organized it all for you wonderful people. If you have any suggestions on some writing related pins that would help you out, please let me know!! And don’t feel obligated to follow me, but if you don’t I will send my pet tarantula over to crawl on your face while you sleep. *evil grin*

Here’s the link! I hope this works  https://pin.it/YpzwFeL

You have permission to snoop through my other pins if you want 😁

And I have no clue who all is on Pinterest so I wont tag anyone.

I’ll stop talking now.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Lona
    @lonathecat

Oooooooh! Sounds cool! I’ll check it out.

My tag on Pintrest is @alliheyschula, but my username is Koala, and my profile pic is a penguin….long story lol.

Erynne
    @erynne

@lonathecat

OHHHH OK I had no clue who Koala was lol. Thanks for following me! And @irishcelticredflowercrown I’m pretty sure it’s you who also took my tarantula threat literally.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Elisha Starquill
    @elisha-starquill

@erynne – Ooh, looks fun! The character name pins will be especially helpful for me. XD Oh, and I’m The Voyaging Storyteller on there, just so you know. 😉

INFJ ➳ Trinstamentalist ➳ Thalassophile ➳ Chocolate Hater ➳ Daughter of God

Bethania Gauterius
    @sparrowhawke

@erynne

I followed you! Name and pfp are the same over there, and my handle is @tollescribe.

I have a few writing boards as well.

"For He knows our frame; He remembers that we are dust." - Psalm 103:14

Erynne
    @erynne

@elisha-starquill

Sweet!!! Thanks for following me! Btw, are you a violinist?

@sparrowhawke

Awesome, thank you! I am following you as well. I’ve learned that I must be the only person on SE who hasn’t seen LOTR or Harry Potter XD

Lona
    @lonathecat

@erynne

OHHHH OK I had no clue who Koala was lol. Thanks for following me!

Yeah, you’re welcome! Sorry if I freaked you out for a lil’ bit. lol

Elisha Starquill
    @elisha-starquill

@erynne – Yes I am! 😀 Are you?

INFJ ➳ Trinstamentalist ➳ Thalassophile ➳ Chocolate Hater ➳ Daughter of God

TanyasCreative
    @tanyacreative

Awe yes the Pinterest Rabbit whole of doom…  I keep adding to my Chaseton, Ontario board where I some how want to get Jason & “Secret”, Sonny & Danni (and their daughter) to.

Stalk me me here there.

May God bless you!

Neasa
    @irishcelticredflowercrown

@erynne

And @irishcelticredflowercrown I’m pretty sure it’s you who also took my tarantula threat literally.

Hahaha yep you’re correct! I just love them tarantulas with their hairy eight legs and pinchers and uh… *runs away screaming*

Erynne
    @erynne

Hahaha, thanks for following me!

@elisha-starquill

Yes I am! 😀

@elisha-starquill @lonathecat (lol, I guess I didn’t necessarily have to tag you…) @sparrowhawke

I’m just curious, has that board helped anyone?? I know I’ve only been adding names lately, but I did go through and add more this morning 😉

Lona
    @lonathecat

@erynne

When I do remember to check Pintrest, I find your board very interesting to look through. So, thank you! 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest