fb

Writer’s Corner/Mini Word Wars, anyone?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Writer’s Corner/Mini Word Wars, anyone?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Ella
    @writergirl101

@selah-chelyah

Ya, that sounds good.

Yeah, I totally get it.  I have a habit of committing to too many things at once. 🙄

That’s cool!  Man, your name’s so unique!  Mine’s so plain:  Ella Marie 😂

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@writergirl101

XD Same, same, same!

Mm, I love yours as well! That’s really beautiful. Ella Marie. It’s almost poetical, and definitely aesthetic. 🙂 One of the sweetest girls I know is named Ella, too, so that may possibly make me biased. Lol.

Also, I think I’m not gonna be back for longer here, so I’ll just let you know when I start writing again, whenever that is. 😛 And tag, I’m it.

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Ella
    @writergirl101

@selah-chelyah

<span style=”display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: #ffffff; color: #333333; font-family: Georgia,’Times New Roman’,’Bitstream Charter’,Times,serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;”>I had to play Monopoly with everyone, and it always takes longer than I think…😐  </span>

Ok, sounds good.  Tomorrow at…what?  Whenever it is, looking forward to it! 😉

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@writergirl101

That took a while. I’m here now, though, if you are. 😛 What time zone are you in? It’s 8:39 pm here, Pacific time. (I’m in the northern tip of Idaho.)

~ Created to create ~

Ella
    @writergirl101

@selah-chelyah

I’m in the central time zone.  It’s 9:50 here.  When is a good time to overlap?  I free all day except for maybe 11-12.  It depends.  Afternoon and evening always work for me.

What times are good for you?

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@writergirl101

Okay, that’s awesome! I’m actually housesitting right now, which is why I’m like constantly writing XD, but when I get back home (later today or tomorrow; going to church right now), I’ll have to be more specific. But I’ll post on here whenever I’m up for writing, how’s that? 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Selah CJW.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Selah CJW.

~ Created to create ~

Ella
    @writergirl101

@selah-chelyah

👍👍👍

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@writergirl101

Wow, okay, that was a long break. XP Actually I just totally forgot I made this thread, lol. Still up for writing wars? I’ll be totally sporadic for the most part, so just let me know when you’re around if you want to. 🙂

~ Created to create ~

Ella
    @writergirl101

@selah-chelyah

Hey Selah, sorry I didn’t get back to you.  I don’t have much going on, so I’m up for word wars if you are. 👍

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest