Writers' Corner #1

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #1

This topic contains 207 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Rochellaine 6 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 208 total)
  • Author

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@theresa-play Ah, yes, I’ve heard of that. I just must not have known what it was called. πŸ™‚

Yes, different oils have different benefits. The raindrop feeling is probably just for the relaxation/calming effect.

I don’t see why a suburban backyard isn’t perfect for horses. πŸ˜›

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
    @rochellaine

@jenwriter17 One thoroughbred – brown.Β  And beautiful! πŸ˜‰ One paint – mostly white, some brown and black.

As for riding them…well, unfortunately they haven’t been ridden in two years, so, we’ll have to retrain them.Β  We have scheduled with a trainer to come over and give us a few pointers.Β  Once we do have them retrained, we’ll be riding Western.

I have a sidesaddle, though. πŸ˜› I have no idea how to sit on it, but I do own one.Β  It was a Christmas present.Β  I’ll eventually learn to use it once we get the horses retrained.

@theresa-play I’m afraid Bobert as a character is gone for now. He may show up in a book or story of mine sometime, though.Β  If he does, I’ll be sure to let you know! πŸ˜‰

Well, we just moved onto a 50-acre place, so I guess that’s a pretty reasonable size space for horses. πŸ˜›Β  We’ve definitely wanted them for a long time, so we were really excited when we found out we were moving here with plenty of space.

Nonsense makes the heart grow fonder ~ Carolyn Wells

Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17

@rochellaine AH I LOVE THOROUGHBREDS! They are so much fun to ride. πŸ˜€ Do you ever watch horse racing? Paints are pretty too. <3

Oh, okay. I hope the training and everything goes well! πŸ™‚

Riding sidesaddle would be really interesting! I once heard of someone that jumped horses in a sidesaddle. O.O

@theresa-play

Well, I’m gonna leave for now and get some more rest ( a little sleepy from the laughing gas for the surgery). I’ll probably be on more often this week. πŸ™‚ Bye!

www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
      @rochellaine

@jenwriter17 I have seen very little horse competition.Β  I have seen a polo match, though, which was very interesting!

@theresa-play I’m going to go now too.Β  Happy writing!

Nonsense makes the heart grow fonder ~ Carolyn Wells

Ariel Ashira
        @ashira

@rochellaine YOU GOT YOUR HORSES!!Β  Im so excited for you!Β  Looks like everyone around here is.

You are gonna let me beta read Daughter of Judas, right?

"In a mask, was he?"

Snapper
        @snapper

@ashira @jenwriter17 @rochellaine @catwing Idk how long I’ll be here but I’m plotting if you want to join. πŸ˜€

*melts chair*

Jenna Terese
          @jenwriter17

@snapper Are you still here?

www.jennaterese.com

Snapper
          @snapper

@jenwriter17 I’m back if you’re still around.

*melts chair*

Jenna Terese
            @jenwriter17

@snapper I’ll be around for a little bit. πŸ™‚ You still working on plotting?

www.jennaterese.com

Snapper
            @snapper

@jenwriter17 Yep. Getting ready for NaNo.

What are you working on?

*melts chair*

Jenna Terese
              @jenwriter17

@snapper Cool. πŸ™‚ What’s your goal for nano?

I’m working on a bit of character development for a new WIP.

www.jennaterese.com

Snapper
              @snapper

@jenwriter17 I’m not certain yet. I’d like to make 15000, but I won’t argue with myself if I want to make it higher or lower.

Awesome! I love new WIPs.

*melts chair*

Jenna Terese
                @jenwriter17

@snapper Awesome. I really like that you can make your own goal for the camp NaNo instead of the set 50k for the one in November. πŸ™‚ I won’t be doing camp nano in April, but I’m think about doing it for July.

Ooh yes they are much fun to play with. πŸ˜‰

www.jennaterese.com

Snapper
                @snapper

@jenwriter17 Oh yes. I’m not sure if I’ll ever do the 50k one, especially with school. o.o I wouldn’t likely survive.

Yesss, especially the characters. So much opportunity.

*melts chair*

Jenna Terese
                  @jenwriter17

@snapper

πŸ™‚

Well, I have to leave now. πŸ™ Bye!

www.jennaterese.com

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 208 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+Β readersΒ answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest