Writers' Corner #1

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #1

This topic contains 253 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  The Fledgling Artist 4 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 254 total)
  • Author

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@theresa-play Ah, yes, I’ve heard of that. I just must not have known what it was called. πŸ™‚

Yes, different oils have different benefits. The raindrop feeling is probably just for the relaxation/calming effect.

I don’t see why a suburban backyard isn’t perfect for horses. πŸ˜›

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
    @rochellaine

@jenwriter17 One thoroughbred – brown.Β  And beautiful! πŸ˜‰ One paint – mostly white, some brown and black.

As for riding them…well, unfortunately they haven’t been ridden in two years, so, we’ll have to retrain them.Β  We have scheduled with a trainer to come over and give us a few pointers.Β  Once we do have them retrained, we’ll be riding Western.

I have a sidesaddle, though. πŸ˜› I have no idea how to sit on it, but I do own one.Β  It was a Christmas present.Β  I’ll eventually learn to use it once we get the horses retrained.

@theresa-play I’m afraid Bobert as a character is gone for now. He may show up in a book or story of mine sometime, though.Β  If he does, I’ll be sure to let you know! πŸ˜‰

Well, we just moved onto a 50-acre place, so I guess that’s a pretty reasonable size space for horses. πŸ˜›Β  We’ve definitely wanted them for a long time, so we were really excited when we found out we were moving here with plenty of space.

Nonsense makes the heart grow fonder ~ Carolyn Wells

Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17

@rochellaine AH I LOVE THOROUGHBREDS! They are so much fun to ride. πŸ˜€ Do you ever watch horse racing? Paints are pretty too. <3

Oh, okay. I hope the training and everything goes well! πŸ™‚

Riding sidesaddle would be really interesting! I once heard of someone that jumped horses in a sidesaddle. O.O

@theresa-play

Well, I’m gonna leave for now and get some more rest ( a little sleepy from the laughing gas for the surgery). I’ll probably be on more often this week. πŸ™‚ Bye!

www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
      @rochellaine

@jenwriter17 I have seen very little horse competition.Β  I have seen a polo match, though, which was very interesting!

@theresa-play I’m going to go now too.Β  Happy writing!

Nonsense makes the heart grow fonder ~ Carolyn Wells

Ariel Ashira
        @ashira

@rochellaine YOU GOT YOUR HORSES!!Β  Im so excited for you!Β  Looks like everyone around here is.

You are gonna let me beta read Daughter of Judas, right?

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Snapper
        @snapper

@ashira @jenwriter17 @rochellaine @catwing Idk how long I’ll be here but I’m plotting if you want to join. πŸ˜€

*melts chair*

Jenna Terese
          @jenwriter17

@snapper Are you still here?

www.jennaterese.com

Snapper
          @snapper

@jenwriter17 I’m back if you’re still around.

*melts chair*

Jenna Terese
            @jenwriter17

@snapper I’ll be around for a little bit. πŸ™‚ You still working on plotting?

www.jennaterese.com

Snapper
            @snapper

@jenwriter17 Yep. Getting ready for NaNo.

What are you working on?

*melts chair*

Jenna Terese
              @jenwriter17

@snapper Cool. πŸ™‚ What’s your goal for nano?

I’m working on a bit of character development for a new WIP.

www.jennaterese.com

Snapper
              @snapper

@jenwriter17 I’m not certain yet. I’d like to make 15000, but I won’t argue with myself if I want to make it higher or lower.

Awesome! I love new WIPs.

*melts chair*

Jenna Terese
                @jenwriter17

@snapper Awesome. I really like that you can make your own goal for the camp NaNo instead of the set 50k for the one in November. πŸ™‚ I won’t be doing camp nano in April, but I’m think about doing it for July.

Ooh yes they are much fun to play with. πŸ˜‰

www.jennaterese.com

Snapper
                @snapper

@jenwriter17 Oh yes. I’m not sure if I’ll ever do the 50k one, especially with school. o.o I wouldn’t likely survive.

Yesss, especially the characters. So much opportunity.

*melts chair*

Jenna Terese
                  @jenwriter17

@snapper

πŸ™‚

Well, I have to leave now. πŸ™ Bye!

www.jennaterese.com

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 254 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+Β readersΒ answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest