fb

Writers' Corner #1

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #1

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 254 total)
  • Author
    Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@snapper We are survivors. πŸ˜‰

See ya!

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
    @rochellaine

@jenwriter17 I’m reviewing what I’ve written in Daughter of Judas to get back in the mood for writing it. (I haven’t written anything for a little while.)

Do you have an estimate for when you’ll have the next draft completed?Β  I still want to read it! πŸ˜‰

Nonsense makes the heart grow fonder ~ Carolyn Wells

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@rochellaine WillΒ Daughter of JudasΒ be up for readers when you’ve finished it? πŸ˜‰

Ooh, an estimate…I’m not sure. I did a bit more outlining this time around (roughly outlining each scene) and it’s taking me muchΒ longer to write it. Hopefully sometimes this year (yes, very vague).

www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
    @rochellaine

@jenwriter17 Yes, I’ll definitely want readers and lots of feedback once the first draft is finished.Β  Though it probably won’t be for a while yet, at the rate I write! πŸ˜›

I completely understand vague. πŸ˜‰ But I’m glad you’re still working on it, and will be waiting for a chance to finally find out how it ends!

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@rochellaine Well, I look forward to reading it. πŸ™‚

I look forward to it being done, lol! πŸ˜‰ I think you will like it more; I’ve added some characters that I think add a lot to the story and are really fun. πŸ™‚

So how’s law school?

www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
    @rochellaine

@jenwriter17 I’ll definitely be looking forward to it.Β  πŸ˜€

Law school is going fine.Β  How about you?Β  What type of studies are you doing?

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@rochellaine

Great. πŸ™‚ Oh, don’t you graduate soon? Or is that next year?

I’m finishing highschool this year, and after graduating I’m going to continue to write books (of course), train horses, and possibly look into equine Raindrop therapy. πŸ™‚

www.jennaterese.com

Theresa Play
    @theresa-play

@rochellaine, @jenwriter17, and here I was think SE didn’t have one of these. EEK!

"My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoices that I am out of the fight."
    - C. S. Lewis

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@theresa-play Yup, Catwing started it up here! πŸ˜€

www.jennaterese.com

Theresa Play
    @theresa-play

@jenwriter17, Well this makes me happy πŸ™‚

What’s raindrop therapy? Or is that just another name for hippo-therapy?

"My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoices that I am out of the fight."
    - C. S. Lewis

Rochellaine
    @rochellaine

@jenwriter17 Unofficially this December, officially the middle of next year.Β  (The graduation ceremony is in August.)Β  I’ll have to take the bar exam and everything though, so I won’t really be done with law school for at least another year and a half.

What’s Raindrop therapy?

Oh, and that reminds me.Β  I don’t think I ever told you that we recently got two horses. πŸ˜€

@theresa-play
    Hello!!Β  How’ve you been?

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@theresa-play πŸ™‚

I believe the term ‘raindrop’ comes from the fact that for this therapy, you drip essential oils on the person’s (or horse’s) spine, mimicking the feel of gentle raindrops. The equine version is very similar, just for horses. It’s good for physical, emotional, and immune system benefits.

….

…what’s….hippo-therapy?

www.jennaterese.com

Theresa Play
    @theresa-play

@rochellaine, you know what popped up in my google docs the other day? the KP character list from when people were compelling us all as characters. And guess what name I saw, Bobert. Is he still around? πŸ˜‰

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Theresa Play.

- C. S. Lewis

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@rochellaine

See above. πŸ˜‰

WHAT YOU GOT HORSEZZZ?! O.O *tries not to drown you in questions* What breed? Color? Do you ride them western or english? CONGRATULATIONS! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

www.jennaterese.com

Theresa Play
    @theresa-play

@jenwriter17, hippo-therapy is when instead of regular physical or occupational therapy, therapist use horses to help the patient. I volunteer at a hippo-therapy place during the summer months, and my youngest sister is supposed to start being the patient soon, hopefully.

raindrop therapy sounds really interesting. do different essential oils have different effects or is it just for the raindrop feeling?

@rochellaine
    , hey, I’ve been good. busy, but good. How are you doing?

YOU GOT HORSES AND DIDN’T TELL ANY OF US?!?!?! Lucky. I’m trying to convince my parents to get horses but they seem to think that a backyard in a suburban neighborhood isn’t the right place for them…

- C. S. Lewis

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 254 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest